Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can I draw current?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:26 # 1
Guests
I want to use the home system in my car briefly. The voltage of the home system is 12 V input, but it is reduced to 12 by an intermediate converter. I think I can use it in the vehicle when I cancel it. Carrying the big box doesn't make sense to me in the trunk. I don't want a very high bass. Where can I get the voltage for 206 xs?
08.05.2020 16:26 # 2
Ucyuzalti
I tried to do that work too. These systems do not work with 12, most of them do not work.
08.05.2020 16:26 # 3
06OzGuR06
The title is very nice
Can I draw current? "Cool" & nbsp; super "LOL"
08.05.2020 16:26 # 4
Ucyuzalti
Truth "Big "
08.05.2020 16:26 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] Title is very nice

Can I draw current "Cool" & nbsp; super "LOL" [/ QUOTE]

I want to do what I say. don't I have friends who can help?

08.05.2020 16:26 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = Üçyüzaltı] I tried to do that work with me. These systems do not work with 12. [/ QUOTE]

after all, it has a 12 volt input on the system. the vehicle also provides this voltage, but why not. I'm not looking for the sound at home. I just intend to avoid spending again. and as I said first, it takes me a little bit uphill to fill my trunk with a huge chest. I mostly drive on my long road. I had a lot of trouble before. to furnish my pleasure with a completely different sound system. but the vehicle I am selling is a very large vehicle. The vehicle I intend now is 206 xs. Do I fit in with my stuff, I worry about it. fuzuli is coming so now i will be longing for that nice bass sound that sounds nice but maybe, i have to waive like i have to ... :(
08.05.2020 16:26 # 7
djchaos
the home system does not sound like a vehicle installation. a small bass liter

a low cabinet will do the job
08.05.2020 16:26 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = cigdemilker] [QUOTE = Three Hundred Six] I tried to do that work with these systems, most of them do not work with 12. It is a bad thing that you take 220v out of the apparatus that you will do, take the power from there and connect the system. [/ QUOTE]

after all, it has a 12 volt input on the system. the vehicle also provides this voltage, but why not. I'm not looking for the sound at home. I just intend to avoid spending again. and as I said first, it takes me a little bit uphill to fill my trunk with a huge chest. I mostly drive on my long road. I had a lot of trouble before. to furnish my pleasure with a completely different sound system. but the vehicle I am selling is a very large vehicle. The vehicle I intend now is 206 xs. Do I fit in with my stuff, I worry about it. fuzuli is coming so now i will be longing for that nice bass sound that is nice but maybe, i am compelled as i have to ... :(
[/ QUOTE]

voltage at 220 I think I do not need to take it to my car.I understand more or less from electricity.I think that I can even pull the battery directly from the battery when I cut the converter in between. due to your interest ... good & nbsp; forums
08.05.2020 16:26 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = djchaos] home system does not sound like vehicle wiring. A small bass liter

a low cabinet does your job [/ QUOTE]

I don't want it to be like a wiring I just want to use the sound system I have. especially because of their size. my home system is a creative 4 + 1 4400Watt device. I guess I couldn't explain my friends request?
08.05.2020 16:26 # 10
Ucyuzalti
As I know, I tried the same, my brother bought an industrial electrician, he looked at the plug after the dropper, and he ran around 30, so he went out & nbsp; I told & nbsp; If you are at your place, I wear two speakers on the set, there is no need in the set, just fine enough. You won't listen to satin excess bass on the long road.
08.05.2020 16:26 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = Three Hundred Six] I have tried the same as I know, my brother bought an industrial electrician, he looked at the plug after the dropper and looked at how many he worked. I told & nbsp; If you are at your place, I wear two speakers on the set, there is no need in the set, just fine enough. You won't listen to satin excess bass on the long road. [/ QUOTE]

thank you. I will sell my device. good night
& nbsp;
Reviews
08.05.2020 16:26 # 12
Ucyuzalti
I have 4 pioneer & nbsp; front and back, I had a little bit of information about the sound that I had shot on the way to the past wave, most people think there is a set in the car "LOL"

< edited> Üçyüzaltı 2011-12-08 12:59:34
08.05.2020 16:26 # 13
junker
[QUOTE = cigdemilker] [QUOTE = cigdemilker] [QUOTE = Three hundred six] I tried to do that work with these systems 12 and most of them do not work. It is a bad thing that you can take 220v out of the apparatus that you will do, take the power out of it and connect the system. [/ QUOTE]

after all, it has a 12 volt input on the system. the vehicle also provides this voltage, but why not. I'm not looking for the sound at home. I just intend to avoid spending again. and as I said first, it takes me a little bit uphill to fill my trunk with a huge chest. I mostly drive on my long road. I had a lot of trouble before. to furnish my pleasure with a completely different sound system. but the vehicle I am selling is a very large vehicle. The vehicle I intend now is 206 xs. Do I fit in with my stuff, I worry about it. fuzuli is coming so now i will be longing for that nice bass sound that is nice but maybe, i am compelled as i have to ... :(
[/ QUOTE]

voltage at 220 I think I do not need to take it to my car.I understand more or less from electricity.I think that I can even pull the battery directly from the battery when I cut the converter in between.I think I can use the cigarette lighter, but I thought that the fuse would not stand.That was why I intend to consult someone who has knowledge. due to your interest ... good & nbsp; forums
[/ QUOTE]

Even though the input of the device is 12 v, you cannot get efficiency without putting a regulated circuit with proper power in my opinion, it may damage the system due to fluctuation or there may be a noise in the sound. . Member
08.05.2020 16:26 # 14
koliva
I suggest you take a look at this link. A friend of ours wanted to connect a PlayStation to his car and connected. A similar question arose on that topic:

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17118&KW=playstation&title=playstation-araca-bagland- picture Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”