Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can I connect the led lamp to the parking lamp during the day?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 20:28 # 1
Oktkor
Hello friends. Is it possible to take the external leds sold on these sites and install them on the lower grid, connect the socket of the parking light to the lede and disable the parking light? Oktk is 2017-07-22 19:59:57
08.05.2020 20:28 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
When connected to the parks, it can be done when the parks are opened, brother. If you do not plug the t10 into the socket, it will be canceled
08.05.2020 20:28 # 3
uzunca961
[QUOTE = Oktkor] Hello friends. Is it possible to take the external leds sold on these sites and install them on the lower grid, connect the socket of the parking light to the lede and disable the parking light? [/ QUOTE]

Possible. They usually do it like this, but park led is white and people use both outdoor. I did not understand the purpose of canceling the parks, but as I said maybe a little more pleasant
08.05.2020 20:28 # 4
Oktkor
Will there be a voltage or something adjustment. Let's not burn insurance then? Does anyone do this job?
08.05.2020 20:28 # 5
onlycihan
My friend is using drl modules bar sold in China for 10 -15tl in my car. The company will connect to the plus or minus of the battery, and the led will be connected on the other end. When the vehicle starts and the voltage of the battery rises, the auto-working cutting mower cart no velcro work can be canceled at any time.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 6
Oktkor
[QUOTE = onlycihan] My friend I use drl modules bar sold in China for 10 -15tl in my car. The company will connect to the plus or minus of the battery, and the led will be connected on the other end. When the vehicle starts and the voltage of the battery rises, automatic operation cutting mower cart velcro work can be canceled at any time. [/ QUOTE]

This is nice. Is there a link to you, hodja? Let me see if I see it or take it from him.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 7
uzunca961
[QUOTE = Oktkor] Will there be a voltage or something adjustment. Let's not burn insurance then? Does anyone do this job? [/ QUOTE]

All of them have nothing to burn 12v anyway
08.05.2020 20:28 # 8
Oktkor
Thank you guys. You made one illiterate more enlightened. Thanks. Be there.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 9
onlycihan
If you enter the AliExpress site and write a drl module to the search engine, you can find the type of inventory.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 10
uzunca961
[QUOTE = Oktkor] Thank you guys. You made one illiterate more enlightened. Thanks. Be there. [/ QUOTE]
Estağfirullah is afraid of what he does not know, normally it is not about Şen, but everyone has it.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 11
OguzhanKucuk61
I would like you to share it if you make @Oktkor brother. It would be an idea to me, to those who would. I want the daytime headlight too, but I didn't know if I would buy it from normal lanes or plug it in.

This is what I say plugged into the signal,
Link

This looks stylish too, I think you can think.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 12
Oktkor
My previous owner, my friend, wearing xenon or something, had trouble. As far as the 407s know, they are sensitive to some additions to electronics. So I want to try the simplest way as much as possible. The reason I wanted to put it in the park was because I was able to switch it on and off whenever I wanted.

Those who connect to that signal are much more beautiful. If I understand these things, I buy them from the flexible ones to mount them inside the headlight.

In fact, if I understand these things, I would like to adjust the fog to be burnt according to the direction of rotation. New model cars have this feature. I think they put an extra bulb, not fog. The idea doesn't have much time and information. :)
08.05.2020 20:28 # 13
OguzhanKucuk61
I agree with the last word you say. But there is also a situation like this. No matter how original it is made, it is not like the factory exits. We see and enthusiasm. Sometimes small touches also miss the dose :))
08.05.2020 20:28 # 14
Oktkor
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] I agree with the last word you said. But there is also a situation like this. No matter how original it is made, it is not like the factory exits. We see and enthusiasm. Sometimes small touches are overdone :)) [/ QUOTE]

precisely for this reason I will only make the primary school simple circuit that our friend said. Battery + cable + light = light. :)
08.05.2020 20:28 # 15
OguzhanKucuk61
AYni brother, let's see how :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”