Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can anyone take a look, thoughts, urgent need ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:05 # 1
Adem Kurtuldu
Now I have fitted a side industry fog light on my gray x design vehicle, but one side got water broke down, the bumper knocks on the underside, sells the bumper to an existing xt vehicle that I know, it will sell its bumper to 200 tl including the original fog band + opel astra h lip colors etc. Do you think everything is the same vehicles? Because even if I do not buy it, gti bumper will be more expensive than cargo paint + lip or something, and your thoughts will be a supplier industry.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 2
Alicilik
I do not know the gti bumper, but it is debatable whether it is necessary to buy that bumper only for fog.

I'm someone against the lip. The lip is always in danger, how many of my friends have lip inserted the bumper. When the original lip darkened.

If your bumper is in bad condition, the situation is different. You fixed it, you paint it, you find the original fog, the pattern exceeds 200.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 3
Barut
If you can afford it, get the GTI.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 4
Adem Kurtuldu

I will take this

Buddha, there are kites in my bumper bows, the fog is in the water, and there is a little bit of clarity since the fog is afterwards.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 5
Adem Kurtuldu
[QUOTE = Red dream] If you go to the expense, get the GTI. [/ QUOTE] so I know myself that I can change the food in the fenders and change it in the fenders.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 6
byderebey
I think the unnecessary expense sister ... I would say no handling ..
08.05.2020 19:05 # 7
rhombeus
I know from myself grin bumper hood rather than different fender in the hood of gti :)
08.05.2020 19:05 # 8
Adem Kurtuldu
[QUOTE = rhombeus] I know from myself the hood grin rather than the different fender in the hood of gti bumper :)
[/ QUOTE] Thank you bro, I was cold on the food
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”