Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can anyone look at it from the air conditioner? (I Added Video)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:55 # 1
Eyup B.
Hello friends, last month, I pressed the air conditioner 2 months ago, but before that, the master did something, said I would fix the malfunction, and then it got better. I am a person who does not normally turn on the air conditioner, I said let me turn it on today. It sounds like a gas leak and blows hot from the top of the tape console. By the way, the sound is sometimes interrupted and starts again after 2-3 seconds.

what do you think the problem might be?

You'll notice that sound after 20 seconds

[TUBE] _ajrto9_jpk [/ TUBE]
Eyup B. 2016-08-06 22:36:16
08.05.2020 19:55 # 2
madblueblacksea
When I last heard that sound, there was 120 grams of gas in the air conditioner. When he finished the gas, he also improved his cooling. There is probably a gas leak.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 3
Eyup B.
[QUOTE = madblueblacksea] When I last heard that sound, there was 120 grams of gas in the air conditioner. When he finished the gas, he also improved his cooling. There is probably a gas leak. [/ QUOTE]

There is no sound coming from the engine. Do you think it's a big problem? leak in the hose etc. already 2 months ago I pressed the gas, the master had done and corrected something but there was no sound like this, this sound is new
08.05.2020 19:55 # 4
madblueblacksea
The sound coming from the back of the center console is the sound I'm talking about. You have the same voice
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”