Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can An External Button Be Made For The Horn?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 20:31 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
Greetings, easy to everyone. When I was traveling in the industry, if I dived to an electrician and said that there is a ferrari horn, the master assumed the horn to be mounted on the vehicle.
While assembling, he left the original horn in place and said that I could plug in his socket whenever I wanted and go back to its original state.

Am i satisfied Satisfied. But a little loud and tone is not usual ordinary horn. For this reason, can I take the original horn back to the normal position on the steering wheel, connect the newly installed horn to a button and use it?
08.05.2020 20:31 # 2
x571
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Greetings, easy to everyone. When I was traveling in the industry, if I dived to an electrician and said that there is a ferrari horn, the master assumed the horn to be mounted on the vehicle.
While assembling, he left the original horn in place and said that I could plug in his socket whenever I wanted and go back to its original state.

Am i satisfied Satisfied. But a little loud and tone is not usual ordinary horn. For this reason, can I take the original horn back to the normal position on the steering wheel, connect the newly installed horn to a button and use it? [/ QUOTE]

You can do. i don't know how Big smile I had also examined the horn of one of the minibuses. most likely he makes an electrician.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 3
onlycihan
If you can do it, you can do it. A swicth or button is made. If the sample button is closed, it can be played with the old horn open, it is easy.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 4
KILIC
I think it can also be done with a button.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 5
GokhaN
but you don't have to put the button in the bio, I don't recommend it because the cable will not be visible or solid when you stick it without drilling.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 6
OguzhanKucuk61
If you can [QUOTE = onlycihan], you can do it. A swicth or button is made. This is an easy operation, while the sample button is turned off, the old horn is open, it is an easy operation. ]

It would be much more original if it was called, but I guess they don't deal with it. No one approaches the dealing works :)
08.05.2020 20:31 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] I think it can also be done with a button.

I wish I got it eagerly at first. Details came to my mind later
08.05.2020 20:31 # 8
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = GökhaN] is done, but you have to put the key in the bio, I do not recommend it because the cable will not be visible or strong when you stick it without drilling [/ QUOTE]

How can I make a button inside the armrest of the hand brake :)) After all, the armrest is not original.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 9
KILIC
If I remember correctly there was a small place to the left of the steering wheel in the 206s, which might be appropriate.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 10
OguzhanKucuk61
That's right, brother. There is a small eye, a garage remote. But I already use it as a small pocket knife and Command post. I think inside the ashtray for the button. As an ashtray, I have a glass-shaped ashtray.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 11
samet206
By making additional buttons, it can be connected with a separate relay without using any of the original horn's cable button etc. One mini relay can be kept as a second horn with the necessary cable and connection materials. I wonder if I asked if there are pictures etc, but I wondered the location of the horn. if you say stop then okay.
samet206 2017-08-26 20:32:40
08.05.2020 20:31 # 12
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = samet206] By making additional button, it can be connected with a separate relay without using any wiring of the original horn, etc. Without a button, one mini relay can be kept as a second horn with a button and the necessary cables and connection materials. ? I wonder if I asked if there are pictures etc, but I wondered the location of the horn. if you say stop then okay.

[/ QUOTE]

Well, it's a bit like I'm used to. But he's still a bit absurd. Our minibuses are in transit :)) it was like their horn.

In the original horn place, he placed it nicely upward inside the right front hood so that the new one would not fit there. It doesn't take water. Even if he takes it up, he said, looking up. I thought this to be at hand. The tip of the wiper arm is active on me. It would be great if it could be taken there. I can use both horns easily. But then 3 line display information exchange will not be possible. I don't know. I will share the change if I do :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”