Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Can 106's Handbrake Button Be Softened?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:39 # 1
eran
The lady has a little trouble when the friends release the 106's handbrake. Especially if I leave it at the top, it cannot be lowered with both hands. It is necessary to draw two stages at most. Otherwise it cannot download. Can this be corrected? The button needs to soften? Can any master do it if it is possible?
08.05.2020 20:39 # 2
RP393
You pull the handbrake up a little bit and you press the button, right?
08.05.2020 20:39 # 3
eran
[QUOTE = RP393] You pull the handbrake up slightly and press the button, don't you? [/ QUOTE]

I do not think so. Let me see you in the evening. Shocked
08.05.2020 20:39 # 4
RP393
You will see the difference of the experiment
08.05.2020 20:39 # 5
eran
[QUOTE = RP393] Experiment you'll see the difference [/ QUOTE]

Hodja you are a man. We have understood this. We also think we are drivers. As you say, you can make 1 mile up and get lighter like a bird when it comes to pressure.

I guess when the lady could not lower it, I think it was loaded on the hand brake from above. When applying the parking brake, the gear sounds once in a while. There is no problem in its function. Why would that happen?
08.05.2020 20:39 # 6
RP393
[QUOTE = eran] [QUOTE = RP393] The experiment will see the difference [/ QUOTE]

Hodja you are a man. We have understood this. We also think we are drivers. As you say, you can make 1 mile up and get lighter like a bird when it comes to pressure.

I guess when the lady could not lower it, I think it was loaded on the hand brake from above. When applying the parking brake, the gear sounds once in a while. There is no problem in its function. Why would this happen? [/ QUOTE]

What does my teacher Estagfurullah mean? When drifting, you should not release the button when you apply the handbrake because it is very difficult to press it again because it gets on the load. Maybe if there is a scraping on the teeth. It is not a problem.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”