Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Campaign in Authorized Service!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:54 # 1
Guests
Hello friends. The problem with my vehicle is that there is a crack from the bottom of the last muffler, right from where the middle tube starts. It sounds excessively loud and the final muffler doesn't work properly. I went to two different exhausters. One said the middle pipe will change, and the other said that the last muffler will change. I am confused. While browsing the internet, I saw that there is a campaign about exhaust in the authorized service. At 200TL, the last muffler + remover is included, including workmanship. Do you think this campaign covers my problem?

Campaign link:
08.05.2020 15:54 # 2
Guests
I can not say anything for its scope, if you look at the links of this fixed menu for many years on the site:

" Recommended fixed Menu schedule, PEUGEOT Authorized participating in the application

It is valid for its services from 01 October 2009 to 01 May 2010 .
If the prices are deemed necessary, PEUGEOT OTOMOTİV PAZARLAMA A.Ş.
can be changed by.

* Ask our customer acceptance officer for the Fix Menu price, which is suitable for your vehicle model. It is the sales price recommended by Peugeot including VAT. "

There is a statement, ask me before you go, I think by phone, they should not say that it is over in May 2010. Why does a company like Peugeot that I do not understand still have an advertisement of an outdated campaign on their site, why do they still keep this statement? Confused

the mustafa_usl 2011-07-28 19:06:28
08.05.2020 15:54 # 3
Guests
I said that the authorized service will work for forty years, and he came out with fos. Kahkaha
08.05.2020 15:54 # 4
kergom

the last muffler inlet of my 307 broke off where the clamp was.

08.05.2020 15:54 # 5
Kemanyak
I got the last muffler at 105 lira, and the middle muffler at 70 lira. I think the authorized service work is unnecessary at least about exhaust ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”