Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Cable opening under 406 front shock absorber

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 406
08.05.2020 18:48 # 1
hasanucar
Hello friends, as I mentioned in the title, I noticed the two of the cables under the left & nbsp; front shock absorber while washing the car yesterday and I took a picture .. (1 may be a hose but the cable is broken)
There is no problem with the ABS, the light is not on. I do not know what happened, but now there is no problem in the car. I do not know how long it is. It is already 3 weeks since I bought the car. Is there anyone who will enlighten me on this subject? so what does it do? What is the harm? no service nearby, where should I show? What would be the cost estimate? thank you in advance forgive forums ..

hasanucar 2014-09-15 23:08:11
08.05.2020 18:48 # 2
hasanucar
friends edited the topic for the title, the pictures disappeared because i was mpbil i could not fix it. this problem should not work for me ..
08.05.2020 18:48 # 3
hasanucar
friends said that the cable to the electrician disk malfunction today .. he said he couldn't do it but he was not in a hurry because he did not light up the engine malfunction lamp.
30.09.2021 20:45 # 4
sozuak
I am writing for reference.

It is the cable of the warning system on the front pads to give a warning when the pad is thin. When it gets thinner on the lining, it touches the chassis and turns on the warning light on the instrument panel.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”