Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

CABLE INSTALLATION

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:07 # 1
ardem
Friends. Is there a cable harness in the columns in the back doors. I want to tie a column there.
08.05.2020 19:07 # 2
Adem Kurtuldu
[QUOTE = ardem] Friends. Is there a cable harness in the columns in the back doors. I want to tie a column there.
08.05.2020 19:07 # 3
ardem
I HAVE NO LOCATION ONLY IN MY VEHICLE, I SEE OUTSIDE THIS. BUT THE COLOR CAN BE FITTED ACCORDING TO THE LOOK.

08.05.2020 19:07 # 4
talip206
There are plumbing. only the speaker will be plugged in. If you do not have a very high quality obsession, I would recommend buying an original speaker from the spare part. My front right broke out asked for 100 TL, which makes the sound system sound. I bought the original one from the spare part for 20 TL.
08.05.2020 19:07 # 5
ardem
You said I should get the original, in order to be compatible with the others. I am thinking of buying a good brand at the back and putting an amp on. Or should I renew all 4 of them and continue + amplifier + original tape? Thanks.
08.05.2020 19:07 # 6
talip206
[QUOTE = ardem] You told me to get the original because it meant that the caste was compatible with the others. I am thinking of buying a good brand at the back and putting an amp on. Or should I renew all 4 of them and continue + amplifier + original tape? Thank you. [/ QUOTE]
Yes, I said in terms of compatibility, so that you can get information about the price. I cannot say anything about the amplifier and sound system. But there are a large number of knowledgeable friends in our forum about this topic. They will answer
08.05.2020 19:07 # 7
ardem
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = ardem] You told me to get the original because it meant that the caste was compatible with the others. I am thinking of buying a good brand at the back and putting an amp on. Or should I renew all 4 of them and continue + amplifier + original tape? Thank you. [/ QUOTE]
Yes, I said in terms of compatibility, so that you can get information about the price. I cannot say anything about the amplifier and sound system. But there are a large number of knowledgeable friends in our forum about this topic. They will answer [/ QUOTE]

Original tape + amp + how can I put a new, medium quality column on each door. I'll remove the tape. Thanks.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”