Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

C3 A strange malfunction ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Other Brands
08.05.2020 21:08 # 1
Simuzer

Hello there,

Last night, when driving with a normal cruise;
  • 1) The indicator screen, radio-clock screen and air conditioner screen lights are dimmed.
  • 2) Instead of hot air, cold air started to slowly come from the heater.
  • 3) It started to show unreal values on the speed display. These;
    • 3a) No fuel warning (whereas more than half is full)
    • 3b) Speed 0 km / h (I actually go with 50-80 km / h)
    • 3c) Temperature light warning (Nothing like that)
    • 3ç) Snow-Sports light warning and no gear position (Automatic gear shifts are normal, no knocking, the transitions are great)
    • 3d) Engine speed: o rpm. The dial is not even visible. (but in the 2000-2500s)
    • 3e) Parking brake applied warning. (Not towed)
    • 3f) Airbag light warning. (lie!) :)
    • 3g) ABS warning. (This is so, the vehicle does not slide completely lie)
    • 3h) No KM shows .. (I passed 205K Km)
  • Although I stopped the car, stopped the engine, took the key out of the slot and took it in my hand; speedometer display, radio-clock display and air conditioning display lights remain on. It does not go out. Fakan turns off the automatic headlight lights and the engine stops. When I start the car again, the engine starts, moves, the gears are normal, the headlights are on (because the night is automatic, the headlight is on), the right-left-quad lights work as they should. However, the front console displays are dimmed and "fake" in the same way.
  • Everything gets better when the battery is removed and installed in the terminal.
It's been 7 years since I bought the vehicle. I encountered this malfunction 4-5 times in 7 years.

Vehicle: Citroen c3, 2003 model, automatic transmission.

I don't think there is a problem with the brain of the car, but everything works fine. However, I have trouble with the screenings on the front console, I don't know what caused it.

Does anyone know about this front console communication system? Or any idea ..

Thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 2
emrermis
check the fuse box. Check the vehicle's electrical system may be giving too much or too little power and confusing the brain.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 3
sonerkyl
Exactly there is an electrical problem. In addition, have the vehicle checked the voltage values and the battery status. If the connector is troubled, this type of problem can happen.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 4
ismailkaya
I think it is a very simple malfunction.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 5
Simuzer
This malfunction is repeated once a year or once in 2 years.

The part I suspect; dashboard, fuse board under the steering wheel. I plan to disassemble this part and perform a complete cleaning.

- There is no problem in values such as charge dynamo, voltage, battery and power.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 6
sonerkyl
teacher, oxidation etc. If there is such a situation or a loose cable - socket. if you can, it will be useful to disassemble completely and do both cleaning. In addition, before I start that work, I would say, get oil-free contact spray and clean the sockets. both dissolves and protects oxides.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 7
Aykutemre92
The 100% solution to reset the brain is okay to renew the cables to the brain.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 8
emrermis
If you live in Istanbul, I can suggest that there are good masters for electricity and brain in the Umraniye industry.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 9
talip206
[QUOTE = emrermis] If you live in Istanbul, I can suggest that there are good masters for electricity and brain in the Umraniye industry. [/ QUOTE]
I would appreciate if you write the masters we can recommend. If our job falls down, keep in mind.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 10
emrermis
As the master of the brain, there is an "erzer" auto in line with the Sarıyer boreker in the industry, Ali master is a good master. For electrical works, erzer oton is 30 meters from the corner, there is labor electricity in the corner.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 11
Simuzer
Thank goodness there is no problem in the brain. I mentioned this.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”