Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Buzzing in 4th gear

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:21 # 1
E.B
friends, I put my car in full maintenance, supposedly full mus I understood that I made it in the special service, I spilled 1500 TL, when I bought the car when the car was idle, there was a noise, it sounded like a fan sound, when I pressed the clutch, it was going to go to the master. we said

Anyway, this is the last day of 3-4 days, when I return home yesterday, when I press the throttle in 4th gear, there is a whistling sound and noise, it increases with my throttle.

I was really surprised what I was going to do, but I don't want to sell my car, but I don't want to sell,

What do you think I should do about the noise in this gear? Someone with a lack of transmission oil or someone with experience will be able to help me with knowledge :(

I thank everyone individually.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 2
E.B
Friends, if the transmission oil is missing, do you know which brand of oil to which grade?

My vehicle 307 xsi 2.0 136 hp gasoline
08.05.2020 18:21 # 3
Serkan
What was done in full care, hodja?
08.05.2020 18:21 # 4
E.B
In other words, the valve cups have changed piston ring and full set gasket when we say full maintenance.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 5
SDYMZ
[QUOTE = EB] friends put my car in full view, supposedly full mus I understood this I made it in the special service, I spilled 1500 TL when I first bought the car when the car was idle, there was a sound like it sounded like a fan sound when I asked the master when the clutch ball was not used for 3-4 days. said we'll look at the sanzim

Anyway, this is the last day of 3-4 days, when I return home yesterday, when I press the throttle in 4th gear, there is a whistling sound and noise, it increases with my throttle.

I was really surprised what I was going to do, but I don't want to sell my car, but I don't want to sell,

What do you think I should do about the noise in this gear? Someone with a lack of transmission oil or someone with experience will be able to help me with knowledge :(

I thank everyone individually .. [/ QUOTE] My teacher missed the gearbox oil may be missing from the seals. or there are 4 bearings in the gearbox, their life may have expired, this situation happened to me. but I would like to see the first transmission oil
08.05.2020 18:21 # 6
E.B
My mood is turned upside down when you write like this, my head will be relieved. which brand ?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”