Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Buying a Peugeot 206 Automatic 1.4

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:54 # 1
srhtakdmn
Hello friends, I have come to the last point, I met the man & nbsp; peugeot 206 1.4 automatic trptonik 2005 model. There are two damage records for 2000 TL, 1000 TL. There are some scratches due to scuffs. It is not very obvious that it is slightly crushed on one side, but I am thinking of getting it out of your own. There is no problem in the gearbox when walking. I deal with 16000 now. But to whomever I asked, he will not be able to sell his thoughts about this model. I get comments that it is not worth the money, friends, I am overwhelmed, I want to end tomorrow. Do you think I can experience these things?
08.05.2020 17:54 # 2
blue42
No, teacher, I think it is quite normal that price does not mean that it says 206 not to be sold. diesel? What is the km?
08.05.2020 17:54 # 3
samet206
206 who have been in the hands of today, do not evil without knowing the brand or get crazy.If I put it on sale today, I will not sell it for 3 days, I will sell it at the price I want. I think if you had given information about the features of the vehicle, etc., I would say it would be a matter of fact, even if nothing happened. If it is not an accident, the price is affordable. It is easy to sell. There is no problem to sell. you know, but he has nothing to do with the brand and the model.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 4
srhtakdmn
It was at 90th km, only when we took it to the master, paint came out in more places than it was called, so we gave up with the family decision, I continue to investigate, I hope we find a car according to our heart.
08.05.2020 17:54 # 5
acemi pecocu

I am also very happy with the same model 2005, I gave a couple of repair money. In 2 years, I didn't say TIKALAH TIK I go 300 km a week, I think it is no thinking but when I take it 17 & nbsp; I bought a little more, I bought me expensive car com research prices

08.05.2020 17:54 # 6
srhtakdmn
I hope you use long life without problems. As you know, it is useful to investigate while buying a vehicle alone, but everyone is confused because of their advice such as buy it, not buy it, no, you cannot sell it too much. If I find a clean peugeot 206 auto, I will try not to miss at least 2003 models.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”