Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Buy Sound System Second Hand

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:32 # 1
samet206
I want to get friends amphitheater and buffer, I am researching in the second hand.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 2
qqyyxx
[QUOTE = samet206] Friends, I want to get the amphitheater and buffer.
[/ QUOTE]

The choice is entirely up to you, because you are in luck and conscience of the seller.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = qqyyxx] [QUOTE = samet206] Friends I want to buy amphitheater and buffer.
[/ QUOTE]

The choice is entirely up to you because of your chances and the conscience of the seller. [/ QUOTE]

Exactly, I agree with the professor, the seller already knows what the goods are, but I say that you get the familiar products you know.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 4
sedataksu
Do not choose second hand after you are not a familiar person. If you get the product if the worn screws are damaged, no contamination.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = sedataksu] Do not choose a second hand after being a familiar person. If you get the product if the worn screws are damaged, no contamination.

+1 Clap I have a bass and an amp.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 6
samet206
Thank you guys, I do not think about taking it for your answers. I will try and take it alone. It was just the ones who applied this coil or something like that.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 7
samet206
[QUOTE = Alper AKSU] [QUOTE = sedataksu] Do not choose a second hand after you are not a familiar person. If you get the product if the worn screws are damaged, no contamination.

[/ QUOTE]

I look at your product if alper fits my current budget, we'll see you why not :)
08.05.2020 17:32 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = samet206] [QUOTE = Alper AKSU] [QUOTE = sedataksu] Do not choose a second hand after you are not a familiar person. If you get the product if the worn screws are damaged, no contamination.

[/ QUOTE]

I look at your product if alper fits my current budget, we'll see you why not :)
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, teacher, we will still have a help, maybe I did not see any repairs, I definitely used the amp for 1 month.

08.05.2020 17:32 # 9
samet206
Hodja, thank you very much for your interest, but I was really at the top of my present but a week ago, I bought bass 13 speakers. Actually, but as I said, my butt stays at the bottom and you have good sales, I hope ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”