Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Butterfly Pin displaced help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:36 # 1
ozturk
Hi, I guess I gave the picture below, I have a pin on the end of the plastic screw before I come to the butterfly. I can not see 250 now while I am traveling 400 km easily. Although I tried to arrange it myself, I could not succeed somehow. Could someone please count me the number of external threads of that screw? Thank you from now.
oztUrk 2011-06-13 23:03:49
08.05.2020 15:36 # 2
koliva
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I

08.05.2020 15:36 # 3
Burak07
If we put it at the beginning of the site or a small note, I would not open a topic without introducing yourself
08.05.2020 15:36 # 4
tigerland
I do not think there will be too much money in the authorized service in your city.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 5
okan77
My friend will take the gap of the gaztel and put it on, neither too tight nor too flexible .... when the master wore it, the car was showing the tachometer at idle ...
08.05.2020 15:36 # 6
ozturk
Approaching 10, no matter what I do, always does not affect the idle. As you mentioned, I did neither too nervous nor too loose. I have to try to do it with the number of direct gears. That's why I said the number of gears.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 7
ozturk
What no I saw from pejo, let me see a no from his site. Thank you, friends, piano appeared on the site.
I am tired of paying for this car since the day I bought it. Every 6 months, the front team has no change, 600 pounds, no bounds, 300 pounds, the french car with a mind does not buy.
Thank God I am getting rid of this car .. I will switch to volkswagene ..

May Allah not give my enemy a pejo.
oztUrk 2011-06-16 23:17:30
08.05.2020 15:36 # 8
mon
stop or why you are right now, our site is good. what exactly do you want?
As far as I understand, the gopil of the gradual throttle tensioner adjustment socket, which is black in plastic, has fallen, then you put it on. There is no change in idling, but the car burns a lot. Do you want the number of ranks left out of this document?
I think you want a lot the best wolkvagen buy it peugeot yu ...
08.05.2020 15:36 # 9
muurrat
[QUOTE = ozturk] What did I see from the pejo, let me see a good from his site. Thank you, friends, piano appeared on the site.
I am tired of paying for this car since the day I bought it. Every 6 months, the front team has no change, 600 pounds, no bounds, 300 pounds, the french car with a mind does not buy.

[/ QUOTE]
satta pug also gives trouble to those who don't know your value Gülme good luck
08.05.2020 15:36 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = muurrat] [QUOTE = ozturk] What did I see from the pejo, let me see a good from the site. Thank you, friends, piano appeared on the site.

[/ QUOTE]
satta pug also gives trouble to those who don't know your value Gülme good luck
[/ QUOTE]
You are very carpeted
08.05.2020 15:36 # 11
eren8er
[QUOTE = ozturk] What did I see from the pejo, let me see a good from his site. Thank you, friends, piano appeared on the site.

[/ QUOTE]

If you get angry with your vehicle, you don't have the right to talk to people here. Look, even after your words, the man is still trying to help you.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”