Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Business has fallen (sponge)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:55 # 1
ALLEX
Friends could not communicate with a pendulum because of the intensity of my work. Because it is sw, I do not want to kill the bagaji.
They want a lot of money from the stomachs for something that is both bumpy and has no feature.
I kicked myself and I would do it myself.
I started by placing a flat coated mdf on it. It will look like a simple shelf, but I want to add a feature like a drawer.

I plan to prevent the loss of space by hanging the bottom straps in Bagay from below.
We'll see, what will happen in the end.
At least it will be the winter to illustrate step by step.
My hand holds tools and I have all kinds of materials and hand tools.
We said we wouldn't get up from work density, but ask for winter.

Request my starting pictures ...
Let's see how these 500 pioneers and jbl mids are going to fit.

As the layout will be on the edges, I have to center the bass cabin at the bottom.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 2
Gokcesel
Come on, brother, you got the job again Tongue I wonder how the result will be.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 3
GokhaN
Let's see what happens, but what do you do with these cables?
08.05.2020 19:55 # 4
ALLEX
[QUOTE = gökhan]
Let's see what happens, but what do you do with these cables?
You're right, what I don't like most is that the cables stand like donations.
Therefore, I will mount the crossower under the mdf. I will connect the tveeter directly through a thin hole to the place where the cable comes out. There will be no cable on mdf.

There is a very good back-up gear in the inner parts of the rear butterfly windows of the sw.

I cut the MDF in the form of a shelf, but I did not drill the mounting holes of the columns. I need to see if the places with the lids on the vehicle have coincided.

I did not try to do this before. I saw the people but did not pay attention to the screwing points. My question is to friends who have a drink.
If I screw the hopper directly to MDF, will the screws come loose from the sound and vibration or will the MDF leave the screws? I have tested the sound open and there will be a lot of vibration. The bass is 38 cm and it will have an effect.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 5
OguzhanKucuk61
Bro, I bought two eagle eyes led with your gas from the internet, I went to the industry. Nobody approached. I returned home, removed the mirrors, took it to my workshop, took care of the drill and the right mirror. It was number ten. When I was left, I cut the cable of the led, ordered a new one. When it comes I will handle it and share it. If you would like to confirm it :) Having such an example in front of us encourages us to many things, I wish you continued success :)
08.05.2020 19:55 # 6
ALLEX
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Brother I bought two eagle eyes led with your gas from the internet, I went to the industry. Nobody approached. I returned home, removed the mirrors, took it to my workshop, took care of the drill and the right mirror. It was number ten. When I was left, I cut the cable of the led, ordered a new one. When it comes I will handle it and share it. If you would like to confirm, having such an example in front of us encourages us to many things, I wish you continued success :) [/ QUOTE]

Thank you bro.

I do it as much as I can.
My aim is not to do something like they say peugeotu fuuuuul suruii fuuuul, but to equip my favorite car with things that make me like it even more.
From outside, it may seem like an ordinary 206 sw, but,
I want to have a car improved in terms of comfort, hardware security, performance and functionality.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 7
ALLEX
I work very hard by name and make it difficult for me to spend an hour a day.
I have more things in my mind if I have time, but I want it slowly.

Connecting the stomachs was not possible in three weeks.

But I am happier as I do it myself.
In short, I love my car.

For a vehicle with similar features on the market, a figure like 30 thousand TL is required. Keep 30 thousand in my pocket and I love my car.
As someone who sold the 2012 jetta trendline, I can say that I have a lot of things that I am looking for, at the price of three of that vehicle.

Now this car will not be sold after so much labor, but a car for the family is on my agenda after mid-month (Umrah).

B150 mercedes will take the permission of the god but sw will remain.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 8
OguzhanKucuk61
Hopefully, hopefully. As I do something myself, there is more enthusiasm. Not like a vehicle that carries me, but an individual of the house is like my son :))
08.05.2020 19:55 # 9
ALLEX
My settlement is over, I screwed it all

I pulled the crosower from below and screwed them.
I punched the hole and screwed the tweters directly to the place where the cable came out.
When I put it in the trunk, I will completely hide the cable channels and cables from the bottom. I hate the hanging cables.
When the assembly is finished, you know that sws will have a luggage awning. A spring-like check-release system like a blind.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 10
KuzuX
Let it be easy, but first of all, if you are involved, you can handle this job professionally. No matter how much cable you hide and make it sound, mdf is causing trouble in the future. Let me send you a video like this. There are more detailed information, both prof work and nice image, I will make it to my vehicle, but there is LPG at the back so if I have a car without LPG, I will do such a work in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amjahcust8o
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”