Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Bursa Peugeot service proposal

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:54 # 1
luridline
Hello,

I am looking for a master who understands motor / electronic problems in Bursa. My priority is in the small industry.

1.4 In my automatic vehicle, there are problems such as Shaking, Idling drop, self-gas to the vehicle. A month ago, the Idling engine was replaced to solve problems, but there was no solution, but now self-gasing has occurred.

No adaptation was made after the change.

I don't want the masters to cause a world expense by saying let's change it. Otherwise, after replacing parts, we also change the map sensor, idle valve throttle, temperature sensor ourselves.

I am thinking of going to IL-BE automotive. How are you? I met with them once. It looked like someone concerned.
luridl to 2018-06-04 09:55:46
08.05.2020 20:54 # 2
sonerkyl
Have you ever got the car connected to the computer? If the master you said has original peugeot software, I would first look at the error codes. Have the oxygen sensors and the map sensor checked. It may be clogged in the catalyst.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 3
luridline
I did not get the car connected to the computer. Frankly, I am thinking about getting it connected in this course. I will change the master I went to. He does not care about old tools and does not connect the tool to the computer. According to his logic, the ECU is adjusting everything himself ... Because he is an old car, he sees little things as normal. Frankly, I regretted getting infected there.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 4
boruc
Bursa has a first-class service in the small industry. Pejo-citroen special service
Once they connect to the pc and look at the errors, they can often find trial and error problems happening in the parts.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 5
luridline
It doesn't always do the problem, that's the problem. So how do you get the prices first?
08.05.2020 20:54 # 6
boruc
[QUOTE = luridline] It doesn't always do the problem, that's the problem. So how do you get the prices first?
[/ QUOTE]

I know that if the malfunction lamp comes on when there is a problem, it will appear when connected to the pc.
Intermittent ...... as malfunction
When it is continuous, it always writes ..... malfunction.

Since it is a private service, the prices may be high compared to other shops in the industry.
But first you get the price whether or not you decide to get it. It guarantees the parts that are changed.
I changed the throat butterfly, it broke down again without 1 year.

08.05.2020 20:54 # 7
ersinyildiz
[QUOTE = luridl to]
Hello,

I am looking for a master who understands motor / electronic problems in Bursa. My priority is in the small industry.

1.4 In my automatic vehicle, there are problems such as Shaking, Idling drop, self-gas to the vehicle. A month ago, the Idling engine was replaced to solve problems, but there was no solution, but now self-gasing has occurred.

I don't want the masters to cause a world expense by saying let's change it. Otherwise, after replacing parts, we also change the map sensor, idle valve throttle, temperature sensor ourselves.

I am thinking of going to IL-BE automotive. How are you? I met with them once. It looked like someone concerned.
[/ QUOTE]

Brother, get well soon. I had a similar problem, I solved it with alternator repair. There are biroto and principle related to the subject, I have worked with both in the small industry, both of them are good, but as someone who lives and resolves the same symptoms, I would first look at the electrician. Karakaş is in the small industry. I'm in Bursa too. If you want, we can look at the car together.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 8
luridline
[QUOTE = ersinyildiz] [QUOTE = luridl to]
Hello,

[/ QUOTE]

Brother, get well soon. I had a similar problem, I solved it with alternator repair. There are biroto and principle related to the subject, I have worked with both in the small industry, both of them are good, but as someone who lives and resolves the same symptoms, I would first look at the electrician. Karakaş is in the small industry. I'm in Bursa too. If you want, we can look at the car together.
[/ QUOTE]

Obviously the problems started very differently. Timing belt is broken. I made it to a car. But I was not very satisfied. Idling shaking problem started in the car. There was a problem of stopping in cold weather, especially in winter. Idling speed also dropped as the engine warmed up. First, I made the valve adjustment once more in a car. Shaking was not resolved afterwards. We replaced the Idling Engine. It hasn't been two months. Hakan Usta does not connect the computer or something. He did not adapt. It says that it adapts itself. Only the stop problem was solved with the idling engine.

Now I've come across 3 times in a row. Idling speed fluctuates between 1300-600 when I brake while driving. Since the vehicle is automatic, there may be a problem in the city traffic. It gets better when you get wasted. sometimes I saw fluctuation once, sometimes 3-4 times, but it does not happen often and the lamp does not light.

The idling speed does not stop at a steady 900, even with the new idle engine, compared to the old one. Especially when it is normal during the first run, it can fall down to 750s when the engine gets warm and remain stable. I do not know if the cause of the problem is adaptation. This time I'm thinking of not going to a car.

If the principle is good, I can go there, but I don't know how its prices are. The suap setting said that 100 lira adaptation and 50 lira. I can't figure out what extra. There were a lot of expenses this year since the car. I can go to Ilkara too.

I know the Blackhead. I had the starter engine, they are good too. We can look together, as I said, it's not always something he does. But it feels like its priority is due to the idle engine. I think it is necessary to have an adaptation

08.05.2020 20:54 # 9
luridline
What kind of complaints did you have?
08.05.2020 20:54 # 10
ismailkaya
If I was in your place, I made a fault detection to the service. They make 130 TL fault determination. They tell you what to do. They also give you a 25% discount. If you do not want to have it done in workmanship and parts, they get 130 TL fault determination fee. assists in two services. My opinion is that if your vehicle is shaking while getting up, I think the engine is looking at the lower buckle. The other problem is the fluctuation problem. For example, the battery can be changed or the wrong battery can be selected, for example, the original 60 amps and 70 amps. The vehicle may exhibit abnormal behavior.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 11
ersinyildiz
[QUOTE = luridline] What kind of complaints did you have
[/ QUOTE]

Someday the hands were gone completely while traveling in the normal course. After a few hundred meters, he returned to normal. This situation continued for a few days. He was doing less in the evenings, sometimes he was going even when he was idling, he was getting better with the brakes.

Of course, during this time, I thought it was mechanical and I took it to biroto, it might be related to the brain. Then I went to another electrician, again in the small industry, said the brain without examining for a total of 1 minute. They said I took the brain to Karakaş :). Finally, I took it to a brain worker again in the small industry.

Unfortunately, the vehicle doesn't always do it like yours, so it's hard to spot.
The brainmaker also told me to leave the car and open the brain and look. He opened the door for 1000 liras. I did not leave much to the vehicle. On top of that, I researched the subject everywhere, including the French forum sites. Symptoms such as when I pressed the brake, when I operated the wipers (i.e., when the current was applied) returned to normal, the wipers were running too fast, the glass motors were running faster than normal, in fact, showed a problem with the current in the vehicle. As a matter of fact, the vehicle was 90,000 km and alternator replacement or maintenance was recommended in the maintenance booklet. (I saw this later)

I took my luck to Karakas for the last time before I took it to a cerebellum in autosansite. We measured, the alternator current was high. Conjuncture repair was done. I never had a problem with the needle again, but the fluctuation had started at idle.

In the past months, I got into a puddle, again similar malfunction appeared. This time they completely replaced the conjugate. The problem of ripple also disappeared.

He first came to my mind because the symptoms were very similar. I hope it's such a simple thing.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 12
luridline
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] If I was in your place, I had the fault detection done to the service, they make 130 TL fault detection, they tell you what to do, they also give you the price, there was a 25% discount right now. . assists in two services. My opinion is that if your vehicle is shaking while getting up, I think the engine is looking at the lower buckle. The other problem is the fluctuation problem. For example, the battery can be changed or the wrong battery can be selected, for example, the original 60 amps and 70 amps. The vehicle may exhibit abnormal behavior. [/ QUOTE]

No shaking is normal on departures. I doubt the idle valve. Idling speed is disrupted by engine turbidity. It works beautifully on cold engine, without fluctuation. The service remains high priced on the spare part. Discount in workmanship. I think I can't go under 1000 liras
08.05.2020 20:54 # 13
luridline
[QUOTE = ersinyildiz] [QUOTE = luridline] What kind of complaints did you have
[/ QUOTE]

Someday the hands were gone completely while traveling in the normal course. After a few hundred meters, he returned to normal. This situation continued for a few days. He was doing less in the evenings, sometimes he was going even when he was idling, he was getting better with the brakes.

Of course, during this time, I thought it was mechanical and I took it to biroto, it might be related to the brain. Then I went to another electrician, again in the small industry, said the brain without examining for a total of 1 minute. They said I took the brain to Karakaş :). Finally, I took it to a brain worker again in the small industry.

Unfortunately, the vehicle doesn't always do it like yours, so it's hard to spot.
The brainmaker also told me to leave the car and open the brain and look. He opened the door for 1000 liras. I did not leave much to the vehicle. On top of that, I researched the subject everywhere, including the French forum sites. Symptoms such as when I pressed the brake, when I operated the wipers (i.e., when the current was applied) returned to normal, the wipers were running too fast, the glass motors were running faster than normal, in fact, showed a problem with the current in the vehicle. As a matter of fact, the vehicle was 90,000 km and alternator replacement or maintenance was recommended in the maintenance booklet. (I saw this later)

I took my luck to Karakas for the last time before I took it to a cerebellum in autosansite. We measured, the alternator current was high. Conjuncture repair was done. I never had a problem with the needle again, but the fluctuation had started at idle.

In the past months, I got into a puddle, again similar malfunction appeared. This time they completely replaced the conjugate. The problem of ripple also disappeared.

He first came to my mind because the symptoms were very similar. I hope it's such a simple thing.
[/ QUOTE]

My problem is different, but let me have the alternator in the vehicle 95 thousand.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 14
luridline
I went to Il-Be automotive on the weekend. We connected it to the computer. No problem appeared. He said bring it after tightening it. I suspect the idling engine. I left the old one in a car when we changed it. I'll go back sometime and ask him if he can find it.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 15
Djuzay
Hello,
2010 Partner Tepee 1.6 hdi 110 I just bought my car. I received it at 117.xxx, now 119.xxx where do you recommend for 120 thousand care. There is sweating in the crankcase. It is likely that the gasket will change. I would appreciate it if you give information about service labor and prices. What do I need to pay attention to?
08.05.2020 20:54 # 16
ismailkaya
little industry 5. Block peugeot europar car has friends leaving the newly opened peugeot baykar service against the cross of the serviceman, it has been 3.4 months shop go go get a quote
08.05.2020 20:54 # 17
Djuzay
Thank you, Ismail.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”