Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

BURSA car wash, polish etc. suitable places?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:03 # 1
rhcpeppers
I am looking for a suitable place for washing interior and exterior vehicles in Bursa. Especially if there is a place where you know about lightning and autosansite or something, I would appreciate it. also
Wax,
Steering leather or wood trim.
I would be glad if you write the places you know.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 2
rhcpeppers

Isn't there information

08.05.2020 16:03 # 3
Guests
voulis autowax würth
08.05.2020 16:03 # 4
rhcpeppers
I don't know, I ask, if anyone knows
08.05.2020 16:03 # 5
Guests
allah allaaah
08.05.2020 16:03 # 6
eserxxx
If you want only internal and external washing (you don't mean detailed cleaning) Bursaspor car wash is on the road from Gökdere square to the city square. Very good, master guys, they do their job very well. The price is 10 TL .. Even the washers in the neighborhood do not do this job less than 15. For detailed cleaning, there is an Auto King about 100 meters above the Ataevler metro stop. If I remember correctly, they say the price is 350 TL but those who have it are very satisfied. A friend of mine had detailed cleaning at the Renault service. The polish was made, frankly I did not like it very much. there, the price is 350 TL. There is also a place called 3M autowax on Yalova road. I do not know the exact prices, but I heard that it was quite a pile.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 7
tayfundoner
we were going to open a barrier on washing ourselves, we completed everything, we bought the machines, we would do it on a large area. But if you love your car and want to have a nice interior and exterior care, I can say that you have a little bit of ziebart on the way to mudanya, but you will be very satisfied.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 8
rhcpeppers
I need detailed cleaning but I am not in a position to give that money right now. I asked for normal interior exterior. Then I can go to Bursaspor car wash. I went to the autosansite, they took 15 places in a place called car wash. They never touched the baggage inside. Thanks for informations.
08.05.2020 16:03 # 9
tayfundoner
80% of car washes do not even open the trunk, they only get sketchy on the outside, so I have not seen the places you see, cleaning the interior of the car like a man. If you do your own cleaning, you can do the best king cleaning for a weekend, or if you are in car washes, you are officially in front of the man.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”