Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Burnt plastic smell from the engine?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:33 # 1
ares2626
good forms all my pejo cu brothers, i want to consult something, i like my young pejoc, i use my car a little aggressively so i usually smell it: D and when i park my car, there is a smell of burnt plastic from ten hoods. I will ask one more person. The sound coming from the engine has increased a bit. I went to a master who made a sound like a diesel car in the last days.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 2
yavuz25
[QUOTE = ares2626] good forms all my pejo cu brothers, I want to consult something, I use my car a little aggressively like every young pajcu so I usually smell it: D and when I park my car, there is a smell of burnt plastic from the hood, what is the reason for this smell? Can I wear things away at this time? I will ask one more person. The sound coming from the engine has increased a bit. I went to a master who made a sound like a diesel car in the last days. [/ QUOTE]

make sure that the smell of burnt plastic that you don't care about can even burn your car. "Dead" Open the bonnet while the smell is coming, see if there is smoke or not, you can find out where it comes from the smell. title = "Wink" />
08.05.2020 16:33 # 3
ares2626
I don't think there is smoke, but that plastic skateboard is coming.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 4
yavuz25
[QUOTE = ares2626] smoke does not come, but that plastic skateboard is coming, I guess, I use it at times, I usually force the car a bit [/ QUOTE]
the belt rotates with the motor, so you force the motor, not the belt. It turns a little more fast. "Wink" Don't say the plastic burn burns the car. "Wink" I don't think there is any smell coming from the strap. Check it out.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 5
Guests

Since you use it a little aggressively (which we do not do, you added it, but whatever), the temperature of your vehicle is rising, based on this, it smells like a high temperature burning with dust on the plastic parts. that's what's happening. Forcing your car kills officially.

08.05.2020 16:33 # 6
yavuz25
[QUOTE = xSOLOx]

Since you use it a bit aggressively (which we do not do, you added it, but whatever), the temperature of your vehicle rises, based on it, it smells like a high temperature burning with dust on the plastic parts. that's what's happening. Forcing your car kills officially.

[/ QUOTE]
brother may not be so. The logic you say is correct. "Wink" By the way when we used aggressive cars. "Big
08.05.2020 16:33 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = xSOLOx]

Since you use it a little aggressively (which we do not do, you added it, but whatever), the temperature of your vehicle rises, based on this, the smell like a high temperature burning with the dust on the plastic part. giving. that's what's happening. Forcing your car kills officially.

[/ QUOTE]
brother may not be so. The logic you say is correct. But I think the powder that does not smell is like that, manifold & nbsp; or turbo is there with a plastic. "Wink" By the way when we used aggressive cars. "Big
[/ QUOTE]
Let's find the caller then: D / Heeeçççç I remember that I love using aggressively :) I look at my baby like looking at my boyfriend =)
08.05.2020 16:33 # 8
yavuz25
[QUOTE = xSOLOx] [QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = xSOLOx]

Since you use a little aggressive (which we do not do, you added it in us but whatever) the temperature of your vehicle is rising based on this, and the dust on the plastic parts is high with it. it smells like a burning heat. that's what's happening. Forcing your car kills officially.

[/ QUOTE]
brother may not be so. The logic you say is correct. "Wink" By the way when we used aggressive cars. "Big
[/ QUOTE]
Let's say the caller will find it: D / Heeeçççç I remember when I love using aggressively :) I look at my baby like my girlfriend =) [/ QUOTE]

I look at my car as if I'm looking at the car.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 9
ares2626
If my love wouldn't smell a bit rough, I would get the car sedn: D
08.05.2020 16:33 # 10
ares2626
or wagon :)

08.05.2020 16:33 # 11
yavuz25
[QUOTE = ares2626] if my love is not smelly a bit rough, I would buy the car sedn: D [/ QUOTE]

my brother won't tire the driver's car because he knows if i tire the car today he will tire my pocket in maintenance / repair today To be young is not to fall into skating and to turn with a hand brake and to press roughly. To be young is an example. Please be careful. It is not our limit to tell you, but these are small recommendations. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:33 # 12
Guests
What we mean is not our limit but to the end. On the roads where this friend is driving roughly, our mother's brother and sister are also hurt. xSOLOx 2012-01-25 15:19:58
08.05.2020 16:33 # 13
06OzGuR06
I think it is missing from the seals. As a result of overloading, the seals are burning, and also the leaking oil smells when it touches the hot engine. "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:33 # 14
yavuz25
[QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] I think it is missing from the seals. The seals are burning as a result of overloading, and also the leaking oil smells when it touches the hot engine. "Smile" [/ QUOTE]
big fat plastic does not smell. But as you said, it could be from the seals. It didn't come to mind. "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:33 # 15
yavuz25
[QUOTE = xSOLOx] what we mean is not our limit but our limit to the end. On the roads where this friend drives roughly, our mother and brother's relatives are also hurting .. > that's it. "Thumbs
08.05.2020 16:33 # 16
Guests

so it is: D

08.05.2020 16:33 # 17
yavuz25
[QUOTE = xSOLOx]

so: D

[/ QUOTE]

"LOL"
08.05.2020 16:33 # 18
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = 06ÖZGüR06] I think it is missing from the seals. The seals are burning as a result of overloading and also the leaking oil smells when it touches the hot engine. "Smile" [/ QUOTE]
big fat plastic does not smell. But as you said, it may also be from the seals. It didn't come to mind. "Smile"
[/ QUOTE]

I did the experiment personally "LOL" & nbsp; Heat the engine oil & nbsp; smells very dirty. Also smoke comes out. How does it smell when the oil burns in the pan "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:33 # 19
yavuz25
[QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] [QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = 06ÖZGüR06] I think it is missing from the seals. Gaskets are burning as a result of overloading and also the leaking oil smells when it touches the hot engine. "Smile" [/ QUOTE]
big fat plastic does not smell. But as you said, it may also be from the seals. It didn't come to mind. "Smile"
[/ QUOTE]

I did the experiment personally "LOL" & nbsp; Heat the engine oil & nbsp; smells very dirty. Also smoke comes out. How does it smell when the oil burns in the pan "Smile"
[/ QUOTE]
but the smell of burned plastic is not different with the smell of burnt plastic? I know different.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = 06ÖZGüR06] [QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = 06ÖZGüR06] I think it is missing from the seals. Gaskets burn out as a result of overloading, and also leaking oil smells when it touches the hot engine. "Smile" [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
but it is not different from smell of burnt plastic with burnt smell? I know different.
[/ QUOTE]
I smelled schizophrenia: D
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”