Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Burning the oil in the first start of the vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:12 # 1
Guests
Well, how is it when I say that my teacher is not working for a long time? I know from my old vehicle that nothing will happen for two weeks. but I can't say anything for the downhill part.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 2
Guests
Downloading from the valve records. The oil remaining on the edge of the valves leaks down from the edge of the records and throws this out in the first run. Subsequently, the engine does not heat because it warms up ...
& nbsp;
The smoke thrown in the first run usually refers to this. But if it is constantly beating, it is silent and it points out the strain on the segments ...
08.05.2020 16:12 # 3
Guests
The tool [QUOTE = ezelefe] is at 110 thousand. does not do after warming up.
is the solution for this
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
You need to show this to the motor master. Just an estimate of mine. But it is very clear that there is an option that must be maintained. Because you are saying you are throwing a leaky fume in the back. The roller shutter may need to hurt, although it is not sure. There may be differences from engine to engine. If Maslak Oto Sanayiye road falls, let us look at a vehicle. At least you get a good idea from a solid master "Blink"
08.05.2020 16:12 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = ezelefe] Well, it would be good,
close to maslak, I'll get to you

[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
I'm not normally there, I'm in the center of Kagithane. If the road falls, I'll wait ...
& nbsp;
When our service is next to the mercedes has automotive, the data on the right is peugeot. You can see our brother "Laugh"
& nbsp;
I know our text master & nbsp;. It is a brother I love ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”