Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Burn smell

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:19 # 1
ardinal
I bought my vehicle in 150 thousand. Now it's 196 thousand. I always go a long way. Yesterday and today, a steep hill (dilovası) came out with 110, while the smell of burns came. There is sometimes trembling on departure, but I am not sure it may be due to me. Sometimes it doesn't happen because. I never had the problem of not speeding up as the cycle increased. I suspect pressure and lining. I have read different test methods. Does anyone know an exact test method for 206 HDI? In which neighborhoods should the labor price be? I can't trust the masters. Let us change, they pull the foot. I can get an honest master recommendation in Istanbul (Asia) or Kocael. Thanks.
08.05.2020 20:19 # 2
ggitaristt
I think the oil dripped from the engine on the exhaust ..
08.05.2020 20:19 # 3
mehmetkaya
I could smell the oil, I smelled a burn after replacing the turbo, especially after compressing the car, and if the ventilation was open in the hot engine. My master recently changed a simple seal, not doing it for now. Check for visible oil leaks in the engine.
08.05.2020 20:19 # 4
okaNStarss
I think you have the heat shields checked. If the oil got there, there is a possibility of burning the engine, as friends say, throwing oil out of the turbo. I was burning a little more, the heat shields lost the burning smell of the shields came down, I looked, I saw the smoke coming out, I immediately pressed the water, I changed the shields as soon as I returned, what is the smell, the problem is careful.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”