Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Burn 206 seals ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:48 # 1
BaharYeli
Friends, I'm waiting for your help. Oil was added to the additional water tank of my vehicle and I can say that there is almost no water in the consistency of tahini. Today, they brought the 6th to the boundary of the industry and they said that they had a cost between 800 and 700 burned gaskets. If such a situation has happened to you before, how did you follow a path? And if you have any knowledge of the reliable and economical peugeot master in Aydın or İzmir, thank you very much for your help .. Cry
08.05.2020 18:48 # 2
herry
If the vehicle has a seal, the price will be close to the price you are told.
Take it to another master, let him see what he has, and if he says the gasket burned, give it to the master who puts it inside you.
or if there is a familiar master, take him to him. but the price is normal for this job.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 3
ibrahimsvndk
I suspect that my car (206 1,4 XR 8v - LPG) has burned gaskets.
water decreases, rarely rises.
I do not know if there is a water-oil mixture, can it be understood from the reserve water tank?
or from the dipstick?
Can friends with experience write a reply?
08.05.2020 18:48 # 4
Foxfire
6. To whom did you take the vehicle in the industry?
08.05.2020 18:48 # 5
Efe-Pojo
If oil is mixed into the cooling water, the color of tahini or milk coffee is formed, just like the friend said. As soon as the temperature rises and falls, it is necessary to have it done for a long time as this will damage the engine. The solution is simple, but it is a laborious job, the price is high, it is normal.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 6
samet206
If the car gasket is burned, it means that oil is mixed with the radiator water. The malfunction is repaired. The cooling water oil tank is cleaned, it is renewed, the necessary checks are made, the process is completed, it is troublesome and the vehicle is vital for the engine. .
08.05.2020 18:48 # 7
BaharYeli
I gave my friends car to the peugeot service intellectuals. I write the changing parts and the output price. According to him, you will be an opinion.
Cylinder head gasket
Valve cover gasket
Gay plastic
Manifold gasket
mobile engine oil 10/40
oil filter
gasket
coolant system fluid
camshaft seal
würth general cleaning spray
thermostat
exhaust subob
suction valve
general mechanics
A total of 1550 TL passed to me. With the hope that it will not pass on you. Wacko

08.05.2020 18:48 # 8
BaharYeli
If my brother looks at the additional water tank, if it is pure water, there is probably no gasket burning. But if you see it in the oil, then I immediately recommend the gourmen. Because I have used it for a long time, I think it was a little bit troublesome to process the tool because of it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”