Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Bumper for 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:18 # 1
samet206
206 m's bumper is cracked, I am approaching the summer because I want fog light. I want to renew the bumper. anybody use it for me?
08.05.2020 18:18 # 2
Serkan
I am also undecided about the mirror, I have been traveling for a week, I could not decide if I bought my sub-industry or not, I have 4 times the price difference.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 3
samet206
[QUOTE = Serkan] I am also undecided about the mirror, I have been traveling for a week, I could not decide if I bought my sub-industry or not, there is a 4 times price difference. [/ QUOTE]

I have passed the price difference, wherever I look on the internet, there are imports. It doesn't matter, I will paste the original for me, but I know that it will be broken from the same place before, and I don't know what the same thing is.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 4
Bugra
I bought gti bumper from peugeot market. When it comes, I will have it painted. Then I share photos or something, and you evaluate it accordingly.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 5
samet206
[QUOTE = Buğra] I ordered gti bumper from peugeot market. When it comes, I will have it painted. Then I share photos or something, and you evaluate it accordingly. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, well, look, I want to consult for my inconsistent comments because I have a limited butt, but let me see if I have a nice look under this topic :)
08.05.2020 18:18 # 6
ahmed206
[QUOTE = Serkan] I am also undecided about the mirror, I have been traveling for a week, I could not decide if I bought my sub-industry originally, there is a 4-fold price difference. [/ QUOTE] Of course the sub-industry :)
08.05.2020 18:18 # 7
herry
If the part to change is not the front tool part or engine parts that will affect the flock, I am also in the side industry.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 8
sahin-peugeot
As long as there is no problem with its sitting and appearance, you can use sub-industry in body parts.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 9
samet206
[QUOTE = sahin-peugeot] Unless there is a problem with sitting and looking, you can use the sub-industry in body parts [/ QUOTE]

First of all, your sales site sells the best peugeot parts I have seen on the internet, and your forum sponsor has a foggy 206 bumper that you can sell as normal import.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 10
sahin-peugeot
[QUOTE = samet206] [QUOTE = sahin-peugeot] Unless there is a problem with sitting and looking, you can use the sub-industry in body parts [/ QUOTE]

First of all, your sales site sells the best peugeot parts I have seen on the internet, and your forum sponsor has a foggy 206 bumper that you can sell as normal import.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you, we can not compare the quality with the original, of course, but when you paint and attach it to the vehicle, there is no situation such as non-compliance and not sitting.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”