Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Bumper compatibility

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:19 # 1
BurakCnR
Hi guys, I want to replace the bumper of my 206 XT with the GTI bumper. I would be glad if the authors are knowledgeable if the ports are sleeping.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 2
GokhaN
It does not sit exactly like the original bumper, it looks a little protruding, but if you don't look very carefully when you fall, you will not see that it is overflowing and there is some gap left.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 3
rizeli_53
If the fenders are not changed, there is a problem. if you don't do it, it becomes obvious.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 4
samet206
There are a lot of pictures about it in my archive. I support visually if you wish. Also, the fenders GTI and RC are bulging, the angular front bumper creates a beautiful look in harmony with the bulging fenders, but the structure of our fenders is different, so a narrow and flat image appears but Not bad, there are a lot of people who improve this image by expanding the rubber sole. The fender change is a matter of taste and the fender for the bumper does not change, but for the project work, fender work is also undertaken. Also, there are examples of using the fender fenders in the 5-door vehicle on the right. The bumper sits nicely, you can use it without any trouble, but of course there may be little overflows, but it fits well. Drum bases, grille and fog lights all need to be changed, only the old bumper can only fit the belt. Finally, your rear bumper is narrower than the side. I would say, do not go to the front bumper replacement if they are not the corners, they are all but the things that look good in a combination would not be nice except it ...
samet206 2015-06-16 20:25:37
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”