Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Bumper and door handles paint paint

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:06 # 1
katipahmet
Good evening guys. My car is silver gray. The bumpers, the door handles, the slats on the door sides and the black parts on the side mirrors are painted in the same color as the bodywork. There is gripping on the bumper and on some parts of the door handles. Now how can I remove this paint without harm. That was when I got the car. I don't know how and how it was painted. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:06 # 2
GokhaN
I think if the dealing with the shields does not settle in your eyes, stop or just paint the shields. You can not easily dismantle those paints, a coat of primer is put on the plastic to hold the paint on it, and then the paint is made, but you know.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 3
katipahmet
there are paint stripping gels and sprays. I wonder if there is anyone among you. I researched a little bit on the internet, there are those who are satisfied, but I still need detailed information from a knuckle. The current image of the bumper is really bad.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 4
loiz
When you remove it, it is not known how satisfied the view below. If I were at your place, I would have the parts you mentioned painted black.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 5
CagriSc
[QUOTE = katipahmet] paint remover gels and sprays are available. I wonder if there is anyone among you. I researched a bit on the internet, there are those who are satisfied, but I still need detailed information from a knuckle. The current image of the bumper is really bad.
If you want to deal with it, you can sand these sections and remove both old paint and level the plastic floor.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 6
ahmetismet
I ripped it all and painted it in matte black, it was number 10 ...
08.05.2020 17:06 # 7
katipahmet
Or friends are you serious about this spray. Because there were friends who used it and they said they had no problems. I already intend to remove the full paint and repaint it, because in some places there are clutches in the paint. As for the sanding business. it's a laborious and troublesome job, but let's see
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”