Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

brown coolant

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:02 # 1
secur73
While the friends were walking around the forum, I read that the brown cooling water was not iii, I showed it to the master, checked the oil, said clean water and rust, as if I would let it drain. Between 75_80 is going to come ... why is the problem decreasing water ... I am reading things like burning gasket Do you think there is such a danger ??
08.05.2020 17:02 # 2
ynusemre
Shouldn't it be brown because of the antifreeze? I did not know 307 min water brown, I learned later, we have brown antifreeze :), if the water loss does not arise from the radiator, it can be from the heating pipes or the radiator.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 3
fatihgg

Pour the water completely, circulate with an antifreeze water, it is generally green, make a high speed until the antifreeze comes from the hose. Not a normal leaky color.

08.05.2020 17:02 # 4
berk2309
do the water have oil deposits & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:02 # 5
secur73
I don't understand when I say sediment, I have antifreeze on the water and I think it doesn't do anything like that.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 6
yenice
[QUOTE = berk2309] Does the water have any oil deposits & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

I looked at the cooling water while I was putting the last wiper water. it was at minimum. I added water to the maximum value. When I put the water, there were oil deposits at the top.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 7
oozcan42
It is necessary to see the color of brown because it can be organic antifreeze. More evidence is needed to say that the oil is mixed with water. It would be better if you put a photo. Water reduction may have occurred somewhere in a leak. If your vehicle is lpg, especially the places that were cut during the lpg assembly took a good look at me. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:02 # 8
toga406
response. The user before you may not have been antifreeze in the water. this causes corrosion to rust. you have antifreeze pressure corrosion and the color of the water has become like this. Put antifreeze. my experience shows it.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 9
tellotello
Add better pictures for better diagnosis, it will be much easier for friends to comment. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:02 # 10
volkan22
Maybe they put normal water on you instead of antifreeze ... I think your antifreeze does not get ole brown color, and I think it will degrade water from a master, and if you touch it, there will be moisture, the water accumulates inside the vehicle, or it cleans them naturally. & nbsp; every machinist says it has already been chronic, these words clean the dirt on the water blog of the antifz engine, keep it clean, but don't let it break out while he's turning on the other things while he's going to open it, check it with your finger & nbsp;

check with your finger If water is coming into the glassy hand, nobody can say something like rust, if it is water, stop, it is not possible: S
< >
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”