Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Broken Key Hk.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:28 # 1
arifbsrn
Hello friends,
We have finally reached our 206, which we have longed for. I need your help because it is both our first vehicle and I don't understand much about these issues.

Control of the vehicle is one-button. The seller said the battery is dead, you can change it, we did not trust and question much. Unfortunately, the battery socket etc. are always scattered.
We took him to the keymaker, he looked, checked it and said it was broken. He said let's install the new central lock system and he made a price of 200 lira.

Now is it possible to define a new key to the existing central locking system, which I want to ask? I have to cancel the old one and have a new system.

And where is the brain of this central lock in the vehicle?

Vehicle: 2000 model 206 xr 1.4 5door

Anat:

08.05.2020 21:28 # 2
FatihBall
Backs up the receiver of the key to 60 TL, the event is solved 200 TL.
08.05.2020 21:28 # 3
sonerkyl
A good unlocking who will sell exactly what you have in your flying hand brothers.
08.05.2020 21:28 # 4
arifbsrn
Well, you sprinkled water & nbsp; "Smile"
can help in Ankara Is there a place or person?
Or where does it make sense? (any keymaker - auto electrician - etc.?)

[QUOTE = sonerkyl] is a good unlocking who will sell exactly what he has in his flying hand brothers. [/ QUOTE] < div> [QUOTE = FatihBall] Backs up the recipient of the key to 60 tl event is resolved 200 tl what it means 😂 [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 21:28 # 5
FatihBall
If you go to an ordinary auto keymaker and say I want to copy the key, it is useful if you go with the car.
08.05.2020 21:28 # 6
arifbsrn
Thank you teacher. :))

[QUOTE = FatihBall] If you go to an ordinary auto keymaker and say I want to copy the key, it is useful if you go with the tool that takes care of it [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 21:28 # 7
kaan206
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] is a good unlocking agent who will sell his hand in the same hand, he solves all kinds of brothers. [/ QUOTE]
This type of one-key keys is a problem keyed key cloning imbolizer, vehicle is running, but central locking system does not work, it is necessary to open the key with a key or a new installation must be done for the central lock. I reached a lot of keyers in Tr by wire, the cvp I received was the same for your information ... first asked
& nbsp; - is the key one-button? & Nbsp;
-yes
Unfortunately, these key types do not happen 😭
kaan206 2020-02-25 23:45:45
08.05.2020 21:28 # 8
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = kaan206] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] is a good unlocking agent that will sell whatever you have on your flying hand brothers. >
Key key is being clone imbolizer, the vehicle is running but the central locking system does not work, it is necessary to open the key with a key or a new installation must be drawn for the central lock. I reached a lot of keyers in Tr by wire, the cvp I received was the same for your information ... first asked
& nbsp; - is the key one-button? & Nbsp; > Unfortunately, these key types do not happen 😭
[/ QUOTE]

what happens when a strange situation is one-button megane 1 - clio etc. it has one button on many vehicles. they make them. I think there is a place that makes me think. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 21:28 # 9
arifbsrn
Let's see a few key-keys in the evening. I hope we can handle our job when we come to a proper person Smile
08.05.2020 21:28 # 10
arifbsrn
Sorry, friends did not happen. Şaşmaz also took Yücel Anahtar- Yusuf to the master, thank you very much. He had the same key in his hand. I disassembled the key in me and soldered it in itself, but it did not happen because the integrated was corrupt. necessarily a new central lock road appeared.
Thanks for your support
08.05.2020 21:28 # 11
kaan206
I wish it does, though ....
I worked very hard, went to the key shop, went to the skilled craftsmen. They say that if it is one-button without looking at the key yet ... I do not know megan etc. vs pejo is not one-keyed
kaan206 2020-02-26 22:31:27
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”