Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

broken again :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:04 # 1
osterreich
hello friends I have a very big problem The timing is great, but fortunately tell telling am Monday 300 km road yapdikd who then gave the car the water bug t speak Turkish on the highway "exhaust gas cleaning system has failed," said that day, not do ANY effect only görünüyo screen error, but this morning arabayi When I started driving, the engine of the car was striking, I was rooting the veteran banamisin demio valla, I wonder if he makes friends with such information. Osterreich 2011-02-02 22:15:28
08.05.2020 15:04 # 2
metin
I have never understood the problem, hopefully it will be resolved as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 3
Muhammet CAKIR
Ouch is it made from catalyst
08.05.2020 15:04 # 4
g-demir
I don't understand at all, but I think antipollution fault
08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
sercinho
can be on the oxygen probe.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = osterreich] hi friends, I have a very big problem, the timing is great, but anyway, tell me, after driving 300 km on the highway on Monday, the car gave a water error and it did not show any effect on the screen as " exhaust gas cleaning system is defective". , but this morning I started the car, and when I start driving, the engine of the car is pounding and stopping, I am rooting the veteran .

Can you write the original form of the error?
Koliva 2011-02-02 23:52:37
08.05.2020 15:04 # 7
osterreich
no diesel
08.05.2020 15:04 # 8
osterreich
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = osterreich] hi friends I have a very big problem & nbsp; The timing of the & nbsp; wonderful & nbsp; but & nbsp; Anyway & nbsp; Tell & nbsp; let me tell you on the highway & nbsp; After driving 300 km & nbsp; car water bug & nbsp; gave & nbsp; & nbsp; speak Turkish & nbsp; & nbsp; " exhaust gas cleaning system faulty "& nbsp; he & nbsp; & nbsp; no day & nbsp; There was no effect, it just appeared on the screen, but I started the car this morning & nbsp; when I start driving & nbsp; car engine stub & nbsp; I hit and stop, I root the veteran & nbsp; banamycin demio valla & nbsp; napsam & nbsp; I wonder if & nbsp; why does & nbsp; that & nbsp; knowledgeable friends & nbsp; if it helps & nbsp; I'm glad the & nbsp; thanks [/ QUOTE]

Can you write the original form of the error?
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
"abgas reinigung system defect"
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 15:04 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = osterreich] [QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = osterreich] hi friends I have a very big problem & nbsp; The timing of the & nbsp; wonderful & nbsp; but & nbsp; Anyway & nbsp; Tell & nbsp; let me tell you on the highway & nbsp; After driving 300 km & nbsp; car water bug & nbsp; gave & nbsp; & nbsp; speak Turkish & nbsp; & nbsp; " exhaust gas cleaning system faulty "& nbsp; he & nbsp; & nbsp; no day & nbsp; There was no effect, it just appeared on the screen, but I started the car this morning & nbsp; when I start driving & nbsp; car engine stub & nbsp; I hit and stop, I root the veteran & nbsp; banamycin demio valla & nbsp; napsam & nbsp; I wonder if & nbsp; why does & nbsp; that & nbsp; knowledgeable friends & nbsp; if it helps & nbsp; I'm glad the & nbsp; thanks [/ QUOTE]

Can you write the original version of the error?
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
"abgas reinigung system defect"
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

I think there might be a problem with the EGR valve again. I have provided information about the EGR valve in the last day.
EGR = Exhaust Gas Recirculation Unit

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=12553&PID=177219&title=407-ve-mr-trps-hatails#177219
koliva 2011-02-03 10:31:55
08.05.2020 15:04 # 10
se®k@n
I think it may be due to the EGR valve. It is probably blocked.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 11
cerci07
If it originates from EGR and is defective, the price is around 420 €. Confused is around 80-100 € here
If it is ticky, you can even insert it if your hand is simple to clean but it is a bit complicated to collect
It was a little difficult to get to where I found it, but your car's engine section is wide and it would be comfortable to work
08.05.2020 15:04 # 12
osterreich
friends, the problem is that the hose from the diesel tank to the engine is obstructed (as far as I understand from what the service says). The discovery of the fault, the new part and assembly made it for 160 euro. but I have noticed since yesterday, there is quite a change in the car, for example, when I first started the engine was very jerky, sometimes automatic gear was installed and the vehicle was very cumbersome thanks to the friends who wrote comments thanks to the hose change.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 13
Faruk
[QUOTE = Osterreich] friends & nbsp; does the problem arise from the fact that the hose from the diesel tank to the engine is obstructed & nbsp; (as far as I understand what the service says). & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; find fault, new part and assembly 160 euro & nbsp; yapdi on. but since yesterday I notice a lot of changes in the vehicle & nbsp; such as & nbsp; the first time I run & nbsp; engine & nbsp; very jerky running, sometimes automatic gear was fitted and & nbsp; tool & nbsp; very cumbersome & nbsp; a & nbsp; with hose replacement & nbsp; thank you to friends who commented on this [/ QUOTE]

get past this & nbsp; "Thumbs
08.05.2020 15:04 # 14
osterreich
Thank you & nbsp; Faruk Sagolasin
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”