Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Bright tiny dots that don't come out on the windshield

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:06 # 1
eeccaa
A few months ago, bodywork paint repair was done for a minor accident. I think there is varnish powder splashed on the glass anyway. I think it is normal dust and dirt. I was able to fail very long after it was not washed. When looking directly from inside, when the direct sunlight strikes, they shine like a glitter, sometimes there is a dead angle that you can hardly see in front of you. The glare is seen when the headlight strikes at night. It doesn't look much from the outside. & Nbsp; If you enter the bottom of 10-15 cm and look carefully while the glass is clean, you can only see the tiny dots. It rained the other day, a nightmare. As the wipers pass, it leaves the curtain, makes a noise as a plug, the rain sensor wipes it too often. Because the glass holds a lot of dirt. Like a sandpaper in one day, it is very likely that it also harmed the original wipers that I installed at the beginning of the summer. I scratched it with a plastic ice scraper when I was in glass thinner, I wiped it with rubber part like an eraser. He didn't say to me. Even when I didn't remove thinner, I was very depressed. Is there a chemical that you can say that will definitely remove it? They use clay to remove splashed paint stains without damaging the paint or something. How come out with such a gentle method? Thinner could not solve. If anyone says I have removed the same stain with clay, I will take it immediately. I hope you will find a solution, thanks.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 2
ozaannn
2000 sandpaper water sandpaper will be sanded before you press it but the mosque will definitely be removed.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 3
feline
If you go past where you do it, the pattern will need to change even such glass & nbsp;

08.05.2020 17:06 # 4
denizkartali06
slm brother be well. thinner synthetic thinner you use with thinner diode is useless, because the paint and varnish of the car is CELLULOSIC.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 5
impact
Don't worry, my brother is a water stain in his solution, soaking the cloth in vinegar and wiping it with light pressure ..
08.05.2020 17:06 # 6
hakan38
double i pour it into the dish sponge, rub it with hot water & nbsp; When I washed it, the stains that did not come out came out :)
08.05.2020 17:06 # 7
muhti
Clay can work. There are clay in the washers, see if the experiment is coming out or not, take it according to it or leave it to the car washers if they can get out of the clay. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:06 # 8
eeccaa
Thanks to all of you, I can experiment and write new. I wouldn't dare sandpaper as I could damage the glass. That work transcends me. It is too late to take it to the place that made it, I looked 4 months. If I could notice it early, I would take it immediately. Taking it, showing the stains, saying you did it all is a separate problem, they will probably wash it out and deliver it. denizkartali06; Yes, the thinner I use is synthetic as you think. If lacquer and paint is synthetic based, it makes sense that synthetic thinner does not work. I bought the first job cellulosic thinner from it and wiped it. I thought it was passed first, and then I saw that it was not completely cleaned. But it seems like it has decreased. At least the wipers do not make sound. It writes on thinners to thin synthetic or cellulosic paints depending on the type. Apart from synthetic and cellulosic, there is also a HRM type. In this he wrote to refine industrial and automobile paints. The friend who sold it may not be able to remove them for thinning, but if you want, give it a try with cellulose. HRM did not recommend the one. I also bought a little cellulosic in HRM because the packaging is unnecessarily large and expensive. I called the consultation number on the packaging. From there, I didn't get any information about this HRM. The same they say, our thinners are for paint thinning, do not remove the hardware. If you go to any body shop, they have remover thinners, so they can take it off. Now I am not dealing with thinner ... I am curious about the HRM event and the fact that we do not have the chance to find solvent thinner in the market as it is said. I wrote that maybe we will learn to get out of interest. If it works, let them wipe it all with clay, we don't see it, but those ruins are also present in the paint. impact; I'm sure there is no water stain. But if it doesn't come out, I'll try the last resort, vinegar or cif Let me see if I can find the opportunity without suppression of snow and winter and if I have patience. Thanks.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 9
koliva
I also think that clay will work. You can buy a kit and try it yourself. If it doesn't work, you apply it to your vehicle. The brand can be any kit that is not important.

http://www.meguiarsdirect.com/ product_detail.do?q=4579 Reviews
08.05.2020 17:06 # 10
spearo
glass cleaning particle scratch removal mlz is cerium oxide.
i used an end scratch remover for cleaning in a similar problem. Contains cerium oxide. doing his job. I recommend you to try

http://www.hepsiburada.com/liste/sonax-plastik-cizik-giderici-cila-75-ml/productDetails.aspx ? ProductID = otson305000 & amp; CategoryID = 20.03574 million Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”