Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

breakdowns after color burst

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:04 # 1
gastauskas87
Hello friends ,
2000 model pejo 206 - 5 doors - gasoline lpg

My vehicle does not heat, I wanted to have it checked by the chlorine .. I gave it to the master. When I was called 2 hours later, it was notified that the chlorine's honeycomb had broken out, it would be replaced with a new one, and all the operations that the related electrician would have to do would be done with 250 tl. I did not want to do it with my expense. When I went to buy my vehicle, the inside of the vehicle was in the water. I think I thought these waters had been spilled during the chlorine removal.

The rear brake lights did not come on when I was reversing my vehicle. I went 1 km, I did not know why the vehicle stopped suddenly, but after the stop, the power of the headlights was weak and the vehicle gosderge (km, rev) light was very weak. the steering wheel hardened. start engine stop stop. My 100m gıdıı stop. Then, as soon as I started running, I immediately got off and the car went very hard, and I got out of it with 1 gear. I know that gas is scarce and full of gas

1. Could this be mentioned above if the gasoline is too low.
2. Can these problems arise as a result of the contact of those waters touched with electricity while trying to disassemble the chlorine pad?
3. Is it caused by another problem?

thank you for your help
08.05.2020 20:04 # 2
Radox
I guess you went because the heater was blocked
If they have tied it to the device to open it, they may have exploded with the pressurized water they gave, and that burst into the chest. He may have done this in the waters
08.05.2020 20:04 # 3
gastauskas87
I thought so too .. After 2 or 3 hours, it turned to its old state, but as a result of that wetness, what should I do to check if it freezes in the future?
08.05.2020 20:04 # 4
palet
You should thoroughly dry the inner sole of your vehicle. There are painters who bake paint, talk to them. It is useful to put the vehicle in the oven for at least 1-2 hours.
08.05.2020 20:04 # 5
gastauskas87
so logical actually
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”