Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

BRANDED PERFORMANCE SILENCER EXHAUST

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 13:59 # 1
Guests

EXHAUST

Although its price is a bit high, it is still one of the suitable modifications that can be made after the air filter.

The Logic of the Event
The logic of the exhaust system modification is to enable the exhaust gases coming out of the engine's exhaust valves to be thrown out easier and to reduce the resistance that the pistons exert to exhaust the exhaust gases from those small pipes and mufflers.

Standard exhaust mufflers are made to silence the sounds of the engine reflected on the exhaust, as the name suggests. But during this silencing process, they also make the exhaust gases difficult to escape, which causes the performance of the car to be lower than it could be. In this case, performance type exhaust mufflers were produced for modifiers. These mufflers do not cut the exhaust sound too much, they scream a lot when you press the gas, but they also allow the gas that is discharged from the engine to be thrown out easily. In fact, the sound it makes is a very sporty voice. It sounds like the sounds of racing motorcycles.

Application of the event
There are 2 mufflers on an exhaust system and a catalytic converter in injection cars. (A tool that cleans exhaust gas). These 2 mufflers are called middle mufflers and rear mufflers. In an exhaust modifier, the rear muffler must first be replaced. Replacing the rear muffler provides a higher performance increase than the middle muffler.
In fact, it is necessary to make a complete exhaust system application for the best performance. This application consists of replacing the middle and rear mufflers with performance type mufflers, replacing the exhaust pipes with larger pipes, and canceling the catalytic converter or replacing it with performance type catalytic converters. At the end of the event, there is a replacement of the exhaust manifold system called Headers. However, since the cost of this event is higher than the others, it is generally applied last.

Advantages, disadvantages
It is not appropriate to enter the sound event. This is a situation where some will be uncomfortable and some will like it. However, the sound event may vary according to the muffler brands. Although it is known that Supersprint silencers are approved and make little noise, Remus silencers are also known to give more performance but gather the cops on your head due to their loud sound. That's why we recommend Supersprint's approved silencers.
Coming to the issue of affecting the engine performance of the modified exhaust system. Performance varies at different speeds. Although there is a noticeable increase in engine power up to 10% at high revs (4000 and above), there is a slight decrease in power at low revs (3000 and below). In other words, if you use this modification system only with your vehicle, your application makes sense. Otherwise, you can not see the effect you expect in city or quiet use from this system ... It is the most suitable modified Chip Tuning for low speed use.

Cost
Catalytic converter cancellation can be disassembled at a cost of 20-50 million depending on the location and shape of the converter.
Performance type Supersprint or Remus brand rear silencer prices are around 400-600 marks, while middle silencers are a bit more expensive than these.
The cost of the Headers exhaust manifold system can reach up to 1000 marks.

08.05.2020 13:59 # 2
sinan-s
Thanks for sharing ..
08.05.2020 13:59 # 3
Guests
I want to share a nice share by the way, I have a very clean 206 plug in Remus exhaust
08.05.2020 13:59 # 4
Guests
I want: D I want everything, maaallah
08.05.2020 13:59 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = gs5165] I would like: D I want everything maahallah [/ QUOTE]

okay, I'll throw the link of the goddamn
08.05.2020 13:59 # 6
Guests

08.05.2020 13:59 # 7
MirakGTI
How many months has it been waiting for this freak?
but for 206 gti you have dios or not
08.05.2020 13:59 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = Mirak] has been standing for a few months.
but for 206 gti you have dios or not
[/ QUOTE]

I have a view from the top, my brother, I do not know the infrastructure of 106 in the second photo. Smile
08.05.2020 13:59 # 9
Guests
I used Sebring silencer in my previous car (99 model hatcback Ford Mondeo). It was both a full hearty sound and what the police call shake. Recommend it, even if it is a little salty ... thank you for sharing Melih bnm ipragaz LOL
08.05.2020 13:59 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = 205 GTI] I used Sebring silencer in my previous car (99 model hatcback Ford Mondeo). It was a full-hearted sound as well as what the cops called shake. it was LOL [/ QUOTE]
I look at the tube manufacturers LOL
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”