Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

braking problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:59 # 1
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Hello friends, 2006 mod & nbsp; 206 & nbsp; HD & nbsp; I'm a user of & nbsp; when the ground is snowy & nbsp; (not frosted)
speed does not matter & nbsp; 80/90 & nbsp; km & nbsp; with & nbsp; mild & nbsp; way brake & nbsp; even if I do, the front wheels & nbsp; stop returning & nbsp; crashing, and & nbsp; & nbsp; tool & nbsp; control & nbsp; out & nbsp; starts to slip, and the engine & nbsp; as the wheels lock & nbsp; stopping & nbsp; After recording for a while, & nbsp; the engine runs spontaneously & nbsp; Casters & nbsp; freezing:
& nbsp;
& nbsp; & nbsp; I wonder if & nbsp; Is there a feature in this tool & nbsp; & nbsp; or & nbsp; Is it a problem & nbsp; varta & nbsp; & nbsp; who has experience in this regard do you have a friend & nbsp; I wonder if & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:59 # 2
Serkan
Sir, in winter, the pads cling to the disc more quickly, even in the mornings in normal weather, I think it's perfectly normal when there is snow on the ground.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 3
koliva
I think it's not normal.
I need to look closely, but let me tell my guess.
When you brake, your wheels are locked for some reason. I'll get to that later. If the vehicle is stopped,

Normally when you take your foot off the gas while driving on the road, the car starts to slow down and comes to a stop after a while. If it stops completely, it will already stop. Since the brain in your vehicle knows that the vehicle will stop in this case, it automatically gives off gas and silence does not occur. In your case, when the wheels are locked, this stops because the situation does not occur, that is, the vehicle does not freeze the wheels even though it gives the necessary gas. Then, in a way, when the brakes are released, it starts to act as if it had hit the vehicle.

Locking the brakes is not normal. Need to look. When was the last time you had a pad-disc replacement? Are original products used?
koliva 2012-08-15 20:17:53
08.05.2020 16:59 # 4
Serkan
My teacher Koliva says the ground is snowy.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = Serco05] My Koliva teacher says the ground is snowy. If I touch the light brake on a snowy ground, the abs is activated immediately. If there is no abs in the friend, I think it is normal. Abnormal motor stalling. In fact, it is normal because the wheels lock when the wheels are locked. On the one hand, the poor tries to rotate, on the other hand, the brakes do not allow. I think our friend does not press the clutch "LOL"
koliva 2012 -08-15 20:26:00
08.05.2020 16:59 # 6
Serkan
I thought it was normal that I did not press the clutch "Smile" if the friend stopped pressing the clutch, then there is a problem if it stops. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:59 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = Serco05] I thought it was normal that I did not press the clutch, "Smile" did not indicate that the friend pressed the clutch, if it stopped, even though it pressed the clutch then there is a problem.
[/ QUOTE]

Actually, I thought the brakes were braking-releasing at first, and the brakes are still locked and I wrote the above comment. I think an explanation is needed. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:59 # 8
thanks for comments
openness & nbsp; At 80/90 km speed & nbsp; her way to work & nbsp; Braking & nbsp; I made are & nbsp; Debraj to & nbsp; not pressing
vehicle wheels braking & nbsp; for & nbsp; slips & nbsp; and & nbsp; stops with carpet & nbsp; the gentleman perceives the wheels as not freezing & nbsp; stopping engine & nbsp;
no abs in my car
tires & nbsp; & nbsp; vacuum new
in the snow & nbsp; & nbsp; 80/90 & nbsp; km at speed & nbsp; I did not try to press the clutch at the same time when I braked
08.05.2020 16:59 # 9
Serkan
Everything is normal teacher. nevertheless, be careful not to go up to 80/90 km on snowy ground.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 10
koliva
It is only a matter of time before you lose steering control when the wheels begin to slide. Instead, you have to try to stop by pumping, i.e. a kind of manual ABS. You don't apply the brakes yet, apparently.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”