Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Brake system and Flicker

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:55 # 1
koray.turan
I have 206 models of friends. While the vehicle is in motion, after a few things to the brakes, after the hardness goes a bit, it is straight, then it is the same again. There is also a slight flickering when the idling is at the same time. 5 every two seconds, these two problems started new and simultaneously. I will go to the service tomorrow, I just wanted to know from you what the problems are and can be. Thank you Hepinixe good forums ... koray206rg 2014-12-11 19:45:43
08.05.2020 18:55 # 2
koray.turan
++++++++
08.05.2020 18:55 # 3
samet206
Brake centers may have problems, the system may have made air, hydraulic oil may have lost its feature, other factors that weaken the braking mechanism may be in case of distortion of the discs, pads, etc. But you should have a dangerous situation while the brake swelling is in progress. Exit the vehicle, see the idling setting.If it is cold and the vehicle has not worked for a few days, it is possible to experience a slight flickering in the idle after the first start.It will disappear after the vehicle has warmed up.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 4
koray.turan
[QUOTE = samet206] There may be a problem in the brake centers, the system may have made air, may have lost hydraulic oil, other factors that weaken the braking mechanism may be distortion of the discs, the pads may be exhausted, etc., but you should have a dangerous situation while the brake swelling is in progress. If it is cold and the vehicle has not worked for a few days, it will disappear after the first starter.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for the responses you provided, the idling status may be as you say, brother. Brake of course, let me see what they say is very important.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 5
koray.turan
By the way, my brakes are very good and smooth until they get stiff, very quick swelling hardening
08.05.2020 18:55 # 6
koray.turan
++ ×
08.05.2020 18:55 # 7
pierson
Good morning..the rods and the right swing of the car changed .. only the master brake discs were thinner and it came wavy when I touched it.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 8
kobedogu
[QUOTE = pierson] Good morning ... the rods and the right swing of the car changed .. only the master brake discs were too thin and it came undulating when I touched it. Would you recommend .. [/ QUOTE]
I think, first, change the discs, then make rot balances ... you can get quality goods a little cheaper if you buy it from the internet ...
08.05.2020 18:55 # 9
pierson
There is a bosh brand on the internet..double 100 / TL .. is it good ..
08.05.2020 18:55 # 10
pierson
I changed the brake discs ... but I did not change the pads .. the master said well .. the braking distance would be a little longer.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”