Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Brake System and Disc Brakes in Cars !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:05 # 1
Guests

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bir otomobilin hiç şüphesiz en önemli bölümlerinden biri fren sistemidir. Bir araçta fren sistemi ne kadar güçlü ve etkiliyse o araç da o kadar güvenlidir diyebiliriz. Günümüzün bütün modern araçlarında disk frenler kullanılır. Fren pedalına bastığınızda sistemdeki hidrolik sıvının yerini değiştirmiş olursunuz, bu değişim fren disklerine bir piston yardımıyla iletildiğinde araç disk üzerindeki sürtünme kuvvetinin etkisiyle yavaşlamaya başlar. Ne kadar fazla güç uygularsanız disk o kadar baskıya maruz kalır ve tekerleğin dönüş hızı yavaşlar. Disk frenler birçok arabada önde yer alır fakat günümüzde dört tekerlekte de bu tip frenler kullanılmaya başlanmıştır. Disk frenlerin asıl önemli olduğu yer ön taraftır. Çünkü frenleme en iyi ön tekerlekler vasıtasıyla yapılır. Bunu şöyle açıklayabiliriz, hareket eden bir nesneyi yavaşlatmaya başladığımızda eylemsizlik prensibine göre kütle hareketini devam ettirmek ister. Eğer siz bu harekete izin vermezseniz, nesnenin ağırlık merkezi öne kayar. Nasıl araba içinde otururken fren yapıldığında istemsiz olarak ileri doğru bir hareket yapıyorsak, aynı şekilde araç da öne doğru eğilim yapar. Bu eğilimi ve ön kısma yaklaşan ağırlık merkezini durdurmanın en etkili yolu da ön tekerleklerin durdurulmasıdır. Fren esnasında aracın arka tekerleklerinin yerle olan teması ve üzerine binen yük miktarı azalacağından frenleme konusunda pek etkili olamazlar. Fakat eğer geri geri giderken fren yaparsak, o zaman da asıl yük arka frenlere binecek ve arka frenler daha etkili olacaktır.

Disk Frenler

Disk frenler yanda göründüğü üzere kaliper, piston, balatalar, disk ve bağlantı noktalarından oluşur. Fren pedalına bastığımızda sistemdeki hidrolik sıvıyı boruya iteriz. Sıvıların sıkıştıralamaz oluşu ve bulundukları kabın her noktasına aynı basıncı uygulamaları prensibinden yararlanılarak, boru içerisindeki sıvı ince bir geçitten kaliperlerin arasındaki balata pistonuna iletilir. Ayağınızla fren pedalına uyguladığınız 2kg’lık bir kuvvet ile, daracık kesitli olan kanal ağzından sıvının pistona genişleyerek iletilmesini sağlar ve bunun neticesinde 2 tonluk bir basınç oluşturabilirsiniz. Çünkü uygulanan kuvvet cidarı piston üzerinde çok daha geniştir ve sıvılar üzerine uygulanan basıncı her noktaya eşit ilettiğinden kat be kat fazla bir kuvvet ile piston yer değiştirmeye zorlanır. Pistonun ucunda ve diskin arka tarafında bulunan balatalar ile disk sanki mengene ile sıkılıyormuş gibi basınca maruz kalır. Bu disk balataların arasında tekerlekle beraber dönmekte olduğundan frenleme ile birlikte inanılmaz bir sürtünme ve buna bağlı ısı enerjisi oluşur. Bu sürtünme o kadar büyüktür ki, disk tamamen ateş kırmızısı haline bile gelebilir. Özellikle Formula 1 yarışlarında birçoğumuz sert firenaj esnasında diskin kızardığına şahit olmuştur.

Sonuç olarak frenler aracın hareketiyle oluşan kinetik enerjiyi sönümleyerek ısı enerjisine çevirir. Bunu yaparken sürtünmeyle oluşan yüksek ısının hızlı şekilde disklerden ve balatalardan atılması gerekir. Bunu kolaylaştırmak için de ısı transfer katsayısı yüksek malzemelerden disk üretmek ve kaliperlere hava kanalları yerleştirmek en çok kullanılan yöntemlerdir.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

by_ersin2011-09-06 11:08:16
08.05.2020 16:05 # 2
metin
Good health.
I am curious that some vehicles have rear brakes and some vehicles have rear brakes. so what are their pros and cons
08.05.2020 16:05 # 3
oktay_251

I knew that the bids had to be abs with 4 wheels until I got my car in the bidet. Sırıtma

thank you for the information Sırıtma
08.05.2020 16:05 # 4
metin
I knew it was abs with 4 discs, but it was absent only when the discs were discs, so I guess abs is not valid for the rear wheels because it is the rear drum.
In fact, only the ones that are in front and the disc should not only hold the brakes but also keep them in the back. I know that there are two pistons inside the trap, one is swollen when the brake presses and the other is swollen when it engages the hand brake.
If it is wrong, can I get the right information from friends,
08.05.2020 16:05 # 5
Guests
They hold 4 ude at the same time, regardless of the back of the disc or the drum.
Only ten braking forces are greater than behind. Because during the braking, they must be stronger as the entire weight of the vehicle comes.
You should know that the rear brakes do not hold at the same force with ten brakes. Otherwise, the vehicle is driven in bends. The rear brake always holds and should hold less. Some vehicles have a mechanic immobilizer attached to torsion. The force of the rear brakes is increased when a higher load is placed on the back. Some models are equipped with an electronical light.
It is superior because it can cool better in the disc warming conditions. Also, no brake adjustment is required at the disc. May be required in campaigns. Because some are adjusted manually, some are automatic settings.
Finally, abs does not extend the braking distance. It stops the vehicle in the shortest possible time. The tire that slides without abs stops for a longer time. In addition, the worst part of his control is ...
the cecol 2011-09-06 12:04:29
08.05.2020 16:05 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = text] I knew that when I had 4 discs, I knew it would be abs, but I think it was abslighted only when the fronts were discs, so I guess abs is not valid for the rear wheels.
In fact, only the ones that are in front and the disc should not only hold the brakes but also keep them in the back. I know that there are two pistons inside the trap, one is swollen when the brake presses and the other is swollen when it engages the hand brake.
If it is wrong, can I get the right information from friends,
[/ QUOTE]
When the text presses the brakes on both of these pistons, they press out and press the pads towards the drum surface. Because there are 2 pads that work back to back in the drum. These cannot work individually.
Those pistols do not work with the hand brake. The pads are pressed by means of a separate mechanic arm thanks to the pull of the hand brake wire.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 7
Guests
Thanks for useful sharing.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 8
Guests
ok cecoli, i will ask you something ... most people are making a lot of argument from time to time.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 9
tolga35
Greetings; During braking in vehicles, whether it is a disc or drum, it holds the pressure according to the load if it is full, but never keeps it as strong as it prevents, because if it holds the same, the skid takes place from behind, this is valid for all vehicles. simply, it usually works like a tap attached to the rear axle of the vehicle. As the load increases, the tap connected to the axle opens and more hydraulic pumps are pumped, so the braking force increases in the rear.
The biggest advantage of being the disc of the back is that the disc pads are more stable and flat than the drum pads. As the pad melts, the pressing area decreases, but it stays stable until the pad runs out. There is no such problem in the drums.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = by_ersin] okay i will ask for something cecoli ... most people sometimes get a lot of assertions in the air when absli and abs you two same model brand car brakes at the same time, what is the absence of the vehicle, what is the conversation ??? [/ QUOTE]
I do not accept, brother. Average braking distances of Suankı vehicles are around 40mt.
There are vehicles down to 100-0 to 35 meters. This is closely related to tire sizes and quality, but is also closely related to disk or drum sizes. Except for this, the abs pumps in more intensive vehicles are more advanced.
I believe that a car without my abs will never be able to catch these values ... Because the sliding tire remains at a longer distance.
Actually, this can be tried, but it does a lot of damage to the tire. Once you disable and brake the abs, the tires will slip. After the time, after the temperature of the discs has normalized, you will brake with the abs at the same time ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 11
Guests
Well cecoli bey .. Thank you very much for the information you provided. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 16:05 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = tolga35] greetings; during braking, it keeps the pressure on the load, whether it is a disc or the drum, it adjusts the pressure according to the load, but it never keeps it as strong as it prevents it, because if it holds the same, the skid takes place, this is valid for all vehicles. It is called a brake limiter. The limiter simply works like a faucet connected to the rear axle of the vehicle.
The biggest advantage of being the disc of the back is that the disc pads are more stable and flat than the drum pads. As the pad melts, the pressing area decreases, but it stays stable until the pad runs out. There is no such problem in the drums.
[/ QUOTE]
Look, I wrote something above ...
Mistik me, there is no mechanic in the vehicle, what will you call it ??? It works electronically in myself. Brake pressure is adjusted electronically in newer vehicles. This is accomplished by the central brake management system. For example, EBD can apply different braking pressure to a different wheel, or ESP will brake as much as you want when the vehicle starts to swing when you press the gas. I personally tried this. While I was on the throttle, I deliberately knocked the car down and felt the abs vibration of the car, even though I was not pressing the accelerator.
In addition, some of the campaigns have automatic ones in the gap setting.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 13
tolga35
dear cecoli; high-level security systems that you call. the basis of the system that i have explained. of course there are different systems, for example i have a siena, its limiter is connected to the rear of the brake pipes going to the back below the brake center and as far as I know, the power given to the front is reduced by a certain percentage. working ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = tolga35] dear cecoli; high-level security systems that you call. The basis of the system I am telling. works on the basis of being dropped and given to the back ... [/ QUOTE]
Yes, exactly, it helps to reduce the pressure and increases the pressure if a load is placed on the back of the vehicle. It works like that.
But this electronic ammunition is mine in my vehicle. Nothing much matah Gülme
08.05.2020 16:05 # 15
tolga35
Well, the technology is developing rapidly, even ceramic brakes will be almost standard. However, a good tire plays a big role in good braking, no matter what.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = tolga35] You're saying right, the technology is developing fast, even ceramic brakes will be almost standard. However, a good tire plays a big role in a good braking, whatever ... [/ QUOTE]
Yes, you are right there ... After it is not worthy, it does not matter whether it is abs or esp. The incident leaves the ground on hold.
However, this electronic ammonic incident should also be in vehicles. The brakes of your vehicles are more advanced than I do ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 17
tolga35

The example of the limiter I just gave belongs to fiat siena in me. I just bought a new pug. Gülme

08.05.2020 16:05 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = tolga35]

The example of the limiter I just gave belongs to fiat siena in me. I just bought a new pug. Gülme

[/ QUOTE]
Okay, I got it. I'm talking for 307 ...
The 307 is a more sophisticated model in every way. In addition, they all have 4 disc brakes. I did not come across the back of the drum.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 19
tolga35
You are right, my friend 4 wheel disc 307s. There is also the following issue, the faster the abs is activated in a vehicle, the tire of the vehicle is bad, because the abs is activated at the moment of sliding the bad tire already tends to slip in the brake ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 20
metin
ready cem brother, I want to ask you one more thing,
As you know, it is not recommended to wash the car after the distances are hot because the discs become hot because when the hot disc touches water, skews occur.
Now, I was wondering, when I came from the last sea, I was coming calmly without braking on the road, then I decided to take a break in Pamukova, I reduced my speed as I approached the break and just made a light brake while entering.
my question is When I got out of the car, I checked the temperature of the discs by hand so that I could wash the car, and the front discs were too hot to touch my hand, while the rear discs were too hot to touch my hand, while the rear discs were too hot to touch my hand.
Page : / 4
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”