Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

brake system abs locking

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
volkan22
friends good forums

I encounter with a relentless malfunction I couldn't find the solution to my problem, maybe I would be glad if you are a little assistant if you are experienced.

my problem is water ; & nbsp; When the brake (hard) is pressed, the left ten wheel locks, the abs is activated & nbsp; but only the left ten wheel & nbsp; abs is engaged and the vehicle does not stop, the abs is holding and releasing the left wheel, the right ten wheel abs does not engage & nbsp;

I would also like to notice that when I brake, the sensor commands automatically when the wheel is locked, as if my left ten wheel is locking early.

I wonder if the right wheel does not fully grip the brake? and & nbsp; my disk and pads just bought

what strange has happened to me is that the sound coming out of my left ten wheels, like the ruin deterioration, and sometimes the sound disappears when the brake presses, With slight pressure, my vehicle always seemed to be loading the left ten brakes. and over time, my & nbsp; left ten brakes came down and I was ashamed? Is that sound caused by the reason?

do you think the water is right?

changing the brake dot4 oil of my vehicle & nbsp; then getting the brake air of my right ten wheel maybe not fully understanding right ten wheel? & nbsp;

getting your opinions make me more logical move Thank you from now.
volkan22 2012-08-28 01:31:50
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
volkan22
Doesn't anyone have an idea?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
fexzi
There may be a problem with the abs sensor or cable that interferes with the right brake disc of your vehicle, so it is just loading the left to the sudden brake ..

div> A proper auto electrician or an authorized service can intervene at the source of the problem with the connection of a computer and a vehicle. This is what comes to my mind for now.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
volkan22
Thanks bro, in my mind the rest of my left ten wheels locked during braking early. I think & nbsp; & nbsp; replace the oil pressure hose of the right wheel and change the brake oil and write it here. ; As soon as the right wheel does not fully grip, the sensor does not detect a sudden brake. / div>
Thank you very much for your help.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
koliva
Did you buy the pads and disks recently? How many km did you do after the change? As you know, there is a running-in period for the pads. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
volkan22
Now my left was making the sound ten times left. The pad was finished.

I bought the disc and pads just 2 months ago, I haven't been driving for more than two months.

and I guess it is loading on the left wheel again and when the brake presses & nbsp; it continues to press harder then the left left wheel is locked as early as the abs sensor is suddenly braking. Activated. and then there is a tremor as if it will break off one by one at the left wheel. / div>

I think the most logical thing is the danger of sudden braking when the car is going to go, it is best not to get the full brake fluid air, maybe it does not fully grasp the right wheel is always loading to the left wheel. Even the disc was not replaced for 2 months, even the left pad has started to make a sound on the left pad.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”