Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Brake problem in my 106 quicksilver vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:57 # 1
hayatfutbol

Hello to everyone

I have a 2001 model 106 quicksilver,

about 2 months ago I had problems with my brakes and went to repair, said the rear brake pads were broken and need to be changed master and did these,

About a week ago, the brake warning lamp came on and I saw that the brake fluid was over, I bought a brake fluid from PO gasoline, and added it to the brake hydraulic oil box, the brake warning lamp went out, but now my brake pedal has softened incredibly, it presses to the very bottom, but it holds, even to take the car to the mechanic I hesitate to get a job on my way.

what could be the problem, how can i solve it, i'm waiting for your help

08.05.2020 14:57 # 2
Haksen016
Back wheel
system due to malfunction before changing roller
air may have done and brake
the air becomes stiff due to the change of the rear cylinder.
If there is air in the system and if there is air in the system, the brakes soften
It is normal.

Another point is that the rear drums
automatic whether it is set
Disruption in settings when cleaning drum, lining, cylinder system
occurred between the lining and the drum
space softening your brakes as Automatic winding mechanism brake certain
one
time then back to its former established state
This will make your brakes a little harder.
it will turn.

Said incident happened after the rear cylinder changed
There is no malfunction in the main center and the Westinhaus.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 3
GiTaRRa
I agree with it, but what I want to add is that you have completed the brake fluid, but it does not hold the hydraulic that is not bled and it softens. In the meantime, you should pay attention to the tightening of the hoses coming to the discs, because when you press the brake, you will experience the same problem if the hydraulic and hoses that act as the pump in between are not compressed. hydraulics are added on its own. Never play with the brake, which is the most important point of the vehicle, but wait at the beginning so that even if the master does not do it, I have to do it. Gülme
and open the brake centers in the drums, look, if it's oil, it's dead, hope you have to change them too, man.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 4
hayatfutbol
thanks for the answers
I took the vehicle to the service and said that I had to replace the rear brake centers, the hydraulic was missing, the master costed 300 TL.
He also said that the rear balls need to be changed, but the master is not very important, if I want to change it and ask him for 200 liras.
I should change them too, what kind of problem do I have?
08.05.2020 14:57 # 5
Guests
When it is added to the hydraulic line, it does not provide much benefit since it does not get air since the air will have entered into the main center. After the hydraulic is placed, it is necessary to remove the 4 wheels. only then can you achieve your old efficiency. If we come to the ball event, they will start making sounds over time. it doesn't cause a problem like that ... the cecol 2010-11-29 09:24:46
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”