Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Brake Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:16 # 1
Guests
I had not started my car for 2 days. I started it today and waited before I pressed the gas. The engine sound returned to normal and the engine warmed up. What is the reason for this?
08.05.2020 16:16 # 2
Guests
[QUOTE = Ersin Tepe] I had not started my car for 2 days. I started it today and waited without pressing the gas. The engine sound returned to normal and the engine warmed up. brake hardened. What is the reason for this? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
After stopping the engine, after pressing the brake 3-5 times, it becomes worried that there is no air in the westhouse. In the meantime, if you press the star while holding the brake, you need to feel that the brake pedal softens and goes down when the engine starts.
& nbsp;
This is a very normal situation and indicates the operation of the westhouse.
Check the brake fluid, look at its pipes. If this condition of the brakes suddenly began to go to the bottom, it could have a hydraulic leakage. I would advise you to check it well ...
08.05.2020 16:16 # 3
Guests
I went to take my lover, I had to stop and get up with her hand, I have to show it as soon as possible.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”