Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

brake problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:14 # 1
osterreich

Right friends, I have 2 questions. After parking my automatic gear car, I usually apply the parking brake. But when I use the handbrake, when I press the brake while reversing on the first start, the rear left wheel is locked and the wheel disappears almost as soon as you stop.

The second problem is that when the vehicle is on the road, I press the brake, slow down and it sounds like it is in a position close to the stop. I get my foot off the brake for a while, while I wait in the light, I pull my foot from the brake, I press the brake again. Osterreich 2010-05-03 20:10:26
08.05.2020 14:14 # 2
osterreich
(still) current: (((
08.05.2020 14:14 # 3
hasimayaz
this tire may be worn more than other tires. or the center of the non-shifting side may have aired.
The source of the input sound, which comes close to stopping, may be hard or heat cured lining.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 4
TheEchoes
I think the problem is with the brake pad
I think show it to a brake or an authorized service immediately
the brake does not neglect as soon as this happens
08.05.2020 14:14 # 5
fourus_06
I would like to share a subject I heard about the pad in the service. I have learned that the pads in the hands of the services are different compared to the old ones. There was a poisonous substance used to prevent the hardening of the pads used until recently and this item is not used in the new generation pads and since this item is banned worldwide, the pads are produced and produced. because it hardens in a short time, it makes a sound.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 6
Long Beach
Greetings,
what other friends wrote. So;

The brake pads may be hard / hardened. (As mentioned by fourus06, it is asbestos.)
The use of asbestos is prohibited in the EU.

Check or have the brakes (Bremsscheiben und Beläge - vorderachse).
(Bremstrommeln und Bäcken - Hinterachse) Take control and get it.

und muss mann Entluftenlassen, beides Achsen

Check your tires, too (profile), right? If the tires are separate DOT, (zB 4409 und die andere 2611)
braking may be inconsistent, as one will be hard / soft from the other.

08.05.2020 14:14 # 7
osterreich

After reading what you wrote, I checked the sliding tire of the car, a little gourd compared to the others: (when I appreciated the summer tires, I thought that the tires that came to the front last year had the tires come back this year.

As you said in the subject of the balata, my friends, as I have seen through the tire, my linings seemed good on the newer discs, I had a holiday test last week, they said that the brakes were good there, but I made a sound thank you for your attention.
Osterreich 2010-05-04 15:22:27
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”