Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Brake Pedal Failure, Swelling in Brakes

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:40 # 1
yqtcan44
Hello friends. We have bought a very clean Chinese Chery Kimo 2011 model at 27,800 km after Peugeot 206 auto use for years. The car is really clean. The only problem was that it was made in China, but we were delighted to have deleted the prejudices.
If you say why you opened the issue here, we have resolved the problems in my Peugeot vehicles so far thanks to this forum. Now I will share with you an interesting incident that happened with our Chery Kimo automatic gearbox. Thank you for your support and assistance in advance.
The brake sensor of our vehicle changed on Saturday, 20.02.2016. My problems started after the brake switch changed. In frequent use of the vehicle, the brake pedal began to swell, leaving the brakes when I pressed to the bottom. I went to the service, explained the situation and reported that it had nothing to do with the brake sensor. Of course, I was not convinced of this situation and went to my own master, who said that there was no problem with the brake sensor, there might be a problem in the brake master center. I went to the service again and insisted that it was after the sender, since I did not think that the brake center of a vehicle, which I bought at 27.800 km and is now at 30.500 km, could break down.
Although the vehicle was idle when I went to the service, we definitely did not ship the vehicle. The front two wheels had locked itself and when we jacked it up, we found that the rear two wheels were turning, but the front two wheels were not. When this is the case, the master said that it cannot be from the brake master center, the brake master center said the tires do not tighten so much. In other words, the vehicle does not flow even downhill, although the gear is idle on the straight road, we do not back and forth. It was said that you will leave and we will look in detail. As I continued to insist on the brake sensor, the master leaned on the brake pedal and pulled the brake pedal hard towards him. Afterwards, the tires were wasted and began to turn. He pulled the brake pedal up again and told me that the brake pedal pressed, that it might have been skewed over time due to hard braking, so the front wheels did not rotate due to jamming and braking. Obviously he lay on my head, but is this brake pedal so tight? =) Master, take care not to brake their pedals hard like dough and use it like this. He said that if the problem continues, then you have to quit the vehicle.
This morning I traveled about 80km in congested traffic, but thank God there was no problem in the brakes. The vehicle flowed downhill, the brakes did not swell.
My question is, is it normal for the brake pedal to swell because it is actually installed somewhere? Is this really the problem? In addition, every time I press and pull the brake after the new sensor is installed, a voice sounds like `` tikikkk tikikkkk ''. They reported that this was due to the client and not a problem.
Sorry it's too long. I kindly request your support on the subject.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 2
yqtcan44
Hello friends. I have traveled about 80 km more in the evening, thank goodness there is no problem but I would still like to have your opinion.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 3
talip206
It's a breakdown I've heard for the first time, but it's a very risky situation. Especially at high speeds and corners, if the brake locks itself, it may cause a lot of trouble if it doesn't show goodness. Click sound is brake sound, so it's a very normal situation. Bidet brake pedal may be springy, maybe it is useful to check that the spring may be broken or come off. Search from foreign sites on the internet, let's see if something will come out
08.05.2020 19:40 # 4
esstel
Doesn't the spring on the pedal pull?
08.05.2020 19:40 # 5
yqtcan44
[QUOTE = talip206] It's the first time I've heard a breakdown, but it's a very risky situation. Especially at high speeds and corners, if the brake locks itself, it may cause a lot of trouble if it doesn't show goodness. Click sound is brake sound, so it's a very normal situation. Bidet brake pedal may be springy, maybe it is useful to check that the spring may be broken or come off. Search the internet from foreign sites and see if anything will come out [/ QUOTE]
Yes, my teacher is really dangerous. All transactions are made at the authorized service. Bending the brake pedal was done in the authorized service. Fortunately, there is no problem for now. Thanks to the voice of the brake sensor, he now sat on my head. I don't know if the brake pedal is spring-loaded but I guess the service has carried out its control because it was really a lot of pedal. I also did research from foreign sites, but generally the complaints are in the direction of the brake center, but according to the service master, the brake center does not cause such problems, the problem was caused by the pedal and I took care of it, if it continues, you must quit the car.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 6
yqtcan44
[QUOTE = esstel] Doesn't the spring on the pedal pull?
[/ QUOTE]
Hodja, when I press the brake pedal, the pedal comes back to me, but it does not get stiff, and the vehicle does not flow downhill, the gear was not idling back and forth, the front tires were braking you know. He played with the pedal, the pedal could be from him, so use it this way, if the problem persists, he said that you should quit the vehicle, but thank God it does not seem to be a problem at the moment. I will also check the spring of the brake pedal.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 7
yqtcan44
Guys, it's still okay for now, but today I changed the tires. The left front pad is not bad, but the right front pad is finished, so there is irregular wear. Why do you think irregular wear may have occurred?
08.05.2020 19:40 # 8
sonerkyl
skiing from the brake machine cannot provide an equal amount of hydraulic pressure.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 9
yqtcan44
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] ski from the brake machine can not provide equal amount of hydraulic pressure. [/ QUOTE]
I understand teacher. What kind of problem do you think the brake center has? This brake center repair etc. can it be I am so bored with this brake job.
yqtcan44 2016-02-26 15:46:22
08.05.2020 19:40 # 10
yqtcan44
Hello. The new pads were installed last night, thank God, it does not seem to be a problem to shame God.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 11
fætih
What kind of a word is that? don't press their brakes hard. I will not die.
That's why it's so important to choose brands that meet certain standards in the car.
I think as soon as I go to a European standard vehicle.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”