Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Brake pedal becomes like stone

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:30 # 1
runiy06
I have been there for the last 1 month, and even for this reason, I could not stop and lightly touch the container. I washed the car that day, I thought the brake was not holding on to the discs, so I did not hold it, but it has come to the full result today, although it has attracted my attention for the last 1 week. My brake normally holds pressure very well, no problem, but today I realized that when I press the brake hard once and try to press it again, the brake pedal is like stone, it does not move in any way and the vehicle does not stop and when I pull my foot again, it stops for the first time. There is no problem in braking, but as I said, when I press it again immediately after a hard brake, the pedal becomes like a stone and it definitely does not brake, and when I press it again it stops.

In addition, when the vehicle is idle, a fine treble ringing sounds when braking and pulling.

The vehicle has 206 XT abs brake system.

Can such a malfunction happen to me for the first time?
08.05.2020 20:30 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
I have no idea how to solve the problem. A malfunction that won't joke. Everything needs to be checked and taken care of in detail. Again get well soon
08.05.2020 20:30 # 3
Peugeot 307 PASA
I do not want to upset you, but the problem is that when our relatives pejo 307 on the road in brake vacuum, we have 60-70 speed ahead of me, it was faster than me, and the brake was not able to apply hardened brakes. they did in sultanbeyli industry

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”