Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Brake pad selection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:36 # 1
Foxfire
I am thinking of replacing the brake pads soon. I saw something like this while visiting, do you think what is the plus and the minus?

http://www.peugeotmarket.com/peugeot-206-seramıklı-on-fren-balatası,pr-731.html
08.05.2020 18:36 # 2
okaNStarss
Captain, I use the normal one, I don't brake so much :)

I don't think you will know the difference according to the difference, what are you going to go to high speed and go 20-30?
08.05.2020 18:36 # 3
Serkan
I am for the original, not much price difference
08.05.2020 18:36 # 4
samet206
I was thinking about these ceramic linings, I was hesitant because it was a material that I did not know, I am curious about the subject.
08.05.2020 18:36 # 5
emre_akdag
I am amazed by the original, Samet.
08.05.2020 18:36 # 6
Foxfire
The wheels are black all over, lining up the lining, so there is no one using it anyway.
08.05.2020 18:36 # 7
Foxfire
I talked to the master a little while ago, there are those who use it, they are very happy.
08.05.2020 18:36 # 8
Mustafa-almanya
If you are going to ride for a long time, I think take the original
08.05.2020 18:36 # 9
Foxfire
Well, I ordered and we will try and see Star
08.05.2020 18:37 # 10
eeccaa
I use these Rıw ceramic axes at the front and back in 307. They are over 8 months, 10 thousand km. I don't know if it's not black, but the wheels aren't dirty at all. Gray becomes a light powder. Almost the same color as the rim. It is really advantageous in this respect.

It did not seem to me different from previous original pads as the feeling of holding in normal use. I will not know since I have not tried its performance in sports use. When I look at the tire changes, the amount of wear seems normal, even 1/4 was not finished. In fact, this can be interpreted exactly when finishing the pad.

My only complaint was the voice. It makes some noise at a certain dosage in light braking. If you loosen the pedal a little bit or press a little more, it will be cut off immediately. But if you hold it in that range, that cıssskk sounds until it stops. But it's not so violent. I can clearly say that I heard the sound more intensely than the original pad. I was throwing the blame on old discs, but they were also renewed (Bosch brand). By the way, the original front pads with the Peugeot logo, which were previously installed by the authorized service, were Lucas brand. As far as I know TRW-Lucas is the same company.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 11
Foxfire
[QUOTE = eeccaa] I use these Rıw ceramic axes at the front and back in 307. They are over 8 months, 10 thousand km. I don't know if it's not black, but the wheels aren't dirty at all. Gray becomes a light powder. Almost the same color as the rim. It is really advantageous in this respect.

It did not seem to me different from previous original pads as the feeling of holding in normal use. I will not know since I have not tried its performance in sports use. When I look at the tire changes, the amount of wear seems normal, even 1/4 was not finished. In fact, this can be interpreted exactly when finishing the pad.

My only complaint was the voice. It makes some noise at a certain dosage in light braking. If you loosen the pedal a little bit or press a little more, it will be cut off immediately. But if you hold it in that range, that cıssskk sounds until it stops. But it's not so violent. I can clearly say that I heard the sound more intensely than the original pad. I was throwing the blame on old discs, but they were also renewed (Bosch brand). By the way, the original front pads with the Peugeot logo, which were previously installed by the authorized service, were Lucas brand. As far as I know TRW-Lucas is the same company.
[/ QUOTE]

yes, I did not like the condition of the disks, so I ordered the bosch disc and we will probably see it on Tuesday, but according to the master, the users are satisfied.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 12
Foxfire
I had the brakes I mentioned, I have been using it for 1 week. Approve
08.05.2020 18:37 # 13
DeRyCK
What do you say earlier but as performance? Is there any difference from the original?
08.05.2020 18:37 # 14
Foxfire
[QUOTE = DeRyCK] Earlier but what do you say as performance? Is there any difference from the original? [/ QUOTE]

I did not see a difference, my braking distance is not the same sound or something. used to be jet black on a steel rim now clean and I like it the most LOL
08.05.2020 18:37 # 15
BLACK LION
I'll take it too. Recently, the use of ABS in sports use unnecessarily and too early started to bother me. I saw the pads are too low. I've been thinking about ceramic lining for a long time. Even 2 days later I will order 4 tires from the same site. Ceramic linings are also used in F1 vehicles. Due to its late warming, it also enables it to perform its task more efficiently. However, I have doubts about its life. I wonder if it ends faster than the linings made of iron powder. As I know, there is a pit-stop event in the race. The fact that it was red was also cool and they thought well. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:37 # 16
fætih
I bought the pte. I wore the pads last night. There used to be a bow or something. At first, I hesitated to go between wearing it or not. then we said we should wear it with my uncle. But since there was no spring, there was a bit of space. it also felt a bit big on disk. The discs had to be turned already, the rim hub was a bit big on that side but it does not cause any trouble. I haven't seen a plus or minus for now, but I guess I don't get any more: D
08.05.2020 18:37 # 17
lead38
I got TRW the other day. Nice lining. 50 TL.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 18
BLACK LION
Unfortunately for my vehicle, ceramics did not fit. He looked at the chap. representative. It turns out that the ceramic pad is compatible with the 110 hp ones, your 1.6 does not come with 92hp and 1.4 hp. how was my mood down? I canceled the sale. Unhappy I don't understand what your horse has to do with balata now. The brake pads of the 110 to 92 '307 are not installed with the same system now. What are the screw places that change when it is ceramic ?! Are your vehicles 110hp you have the ceramic pads installed?
08.05.2020 18:37 # 19
eeccaa
Yes, our 307 hdi is 110. There are two front discs in the 307s. Small-sized discs are used in yours. They did not remove the ceramic lining to their extent. The pad size of both discs is different. Because their dimensions are different. eecca to 2014-07-06 00:22:45
08.05.2020 18:37 # 20
Foxfire
I have no idea how many horsepower the 206 1.4 auto is, but I think it is 75
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”