Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Brake Lights and Airbag Lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:10 # 1
vbmaster
Guys, I'm facing a strange situation. I did not understand that the vehicle's Brake lights (Stops are on) and 3-5 seconds on boot stay and sonen airbag lamp & nbsp; were not working. I looked at all the fuses. I even removed the brake sensor and checked it. Which one of the brake light fuse in the fuse board send a picture for Allah's sake or something ... Thank you
08.05.2020 14:10 # 2
hasimayaz
You say stop is burning .. If it is lit it is not related to insurance. better control the client. 3 pins work symmetrically to each other. Check with the measuring instrument. When the sender is broken, it lights up constantly .. hasimayaz 2010-02-10 22:56:16
08.05.2020 14:10 # 3
vbmaster
Now I have removed the sender, I hope I will see it with a measuring device, but it has not been 6 months since I guess, I know it has been removed and plugged in now. I wasn't at the cost of going, but is there anyone who knows a solid master in Ankara?
08.05.2020 14:10 # 4
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = vbmaster] now I have removed the sender, I hope I will look at it with the measuring device, but I guess it has not been 6 months since I have changed it. When I spit in the mouth of the tape, I wasn't at the cost of going to my electrician, but is there anybody in the mainland who knows a solid master?
that tool has 3 pins, double switch. Normally one switch closes the circuit, the other opens, and vice versa. Go to murat master at ivedik, give my name & nbsp; helps ..
& nbsp;
İvedik organized industrial site, 21.cad 574.sok No: 29 Ivedik
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”