Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Brake discs vibration hk.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:47 # 1
TugbayDundar
Hello friends,
About 10 months ago, when I applied the brake at speeds of 60km and above, I fixed the front brake discs on the lathe, changed the pads and the problem was fixed, since there was tremor in the steering wheel. Since the turning process is a temporary solution, shaking started again 2 months after the process. After that, I got the discs zero, 6 months passed and when I applied the brakes, the steering started to vibrate again. I cannot wash the car before the discs cool. I do not enter the puddle in the winter. I am careful not to use the brakes hard. How do I solve this problem I need help. Vehicle 2004 206 quiksilver. Front rear brakes disc. tuğbaydünd is 2018-03-04 13:10:58
08.05.2020 20:47 # 2
HasGur
[QUOTE = TuğbayDündar] Hello friends,
About 10 months ago, when I applied the brake at speeds of 60km and above, I fixed the front brake discs on the lathe, changed the pads and the problem was fixed, since there was tremor in the steering wheel. Since the turning process is a temporary solution, shaking started again 2 months after the process. After that, I got the discs zero, 6 months passed and when I applied the brakes, the steering started to vibrate again. I cannot wash the car before the discs cool. I do not enter the puddle in the winter. I am careful not to use the brakes hard. How do I solve this problem I need help. Vehicle 2004 206 quiksilver. Front rear brakes disc. [/ QUOTE]

1- New quality of inserted discs
2- Quality new pads fitted with new discs
3- Old pads with new discs that distort the surfaces of old discs (with scraped surface) stuck
4- Pads with old glazed surface ( long term low speed / pressure brake use ) are fitted with new discs
5- The tire is attached to the vehicle other than the ones recommended by the factory (it will not deteriorate in a short time)

APPENDIX: The source of the problem may be disks, not balls or hubs.
Hasgör 2018-03-04 14:04:55
08.05.2020 20:47 # 3
TugbayDundar
Thanks for your answer, teacher, then let me look at the hub and balls, then I will get zero discs and pads. As you said, after buying a disc, I got the old pads installed. This time I am thinking of buying Brembon's air ducted discs. I hope it doesn't happen again
08.05.2020 20:47 # 4
ismailkaya
you have to go to a good brakeist and see why it is caused by the brakes first, then the front turns on, check which disc is crooked, check the front tool and the hammer, you may encounter this problem if the vehicle was hit by the front before.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 5
x571
[QUOTE = HasGur] [QUOTE = TuğbayDündar] Hello friends,
About 10 months ago, when I applied the brake at speeds of 60km and above, I fixed the front brake discs on the lathe, changed the pads and the problem was fixed, since there was tremor in the steering wheel. Since the turning process is a temporary solution, shaking started again 2 months after the process. After that, I got the discs zero, 6 months passed and when I applied the brakes, the steering started to vibrate again. I cannot wash the car before the discs cool. I do not enter the puddle in the winter. I am careful not to use the brakes hard. How do I solve this problem I need help. Vehicle 2004 206 quiksilver. Front rear brakes disc. [/ QUOTE]

1- New quality of inserted discs
2- Quality new pads fitted with new discs
3- Old pads with new discs that distort the surfaces of old discs (with scraped surface) stuck
4- Pads with old glazed surface ( long term low speed / pressure brake use ) are fitted with new discs
5- The tire is attached to the vehicle other than the ones recommended by the factory (it will not deteriorate in a short time)

APPENDIX: The source of the problem may be disks, not balls or hubs.
[/ QUOTE]

If we take the original disc and turn it to 6-7 symmetrically, would we turn it into that disc?

x571 2018-03-05 15:39:53
08.05.2020 20:47 # 6
onlycihan
Drilling those discs, CNC machines, manual measurement may not be very efficient and they require good money to drill it.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 7
talip206
It is not pierced, even if my teacher is pierced. As your friend says, cnc robots drill them. Even millions of burrs should not be.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 8
Orcun.Dmr
My 307 also had the same problem. I turned the discs and attached them to the new pad, and when I applied the brake, I noticed a tremor. Then, I changed the back and front discs of the pads, and my tremor problem stopped. orçun.dm is 2018-03-05 22:50:10
08.05.2020 20:47 # 9
eran
The materials used may be of poor quality, but their damage should not be seen so quickly.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”