Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

brake discs

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:50 # 1
feline
friends my car 206 1.4 hdi I want to replace my brake discs
the price of the original in the service (pair) 140 tl
but there are brands that they say are not different from the original under the name of valeo, brembo, imported and french goods & even karsan brand there are and their prices (pair) are down to 60 tl on average 70-80 tl Do you have a puppet and can tell the difference? & nbsp;
my pads have changed with the new original
because the pads have been said, delete the master said room 40 tl said, I also take zero, I said & nbsp;
there are also rust on the front brake discs, is this normal, there are original discs on it?
08.05.2020 16:50 # 2
erenoz
Rust is not normal on the disc's contact surfaces, but non-shiny surfaces look rusty and bad. It is difficult to comment without seeing the condition of the disks, but it can be recovered by turning. This process is carried out in the range of 10-20 TL / piece in Ankara. If it will change in the province, my idea is for you to wear the original.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 3
feline
Thank you 3 e 5 without changing the brake is the most important thing. The original is always good. I have never been surprised by the original so far.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 4
jack67
I changed my front discs in April, went to auto automobile in Ankara and asked for the original disc. They said that they can change with me.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 5
feline
what was the price teacher
08.05.2020 16:50 # 6
jack67
I do not remember exactly now, but it was 10-15 lira less than valeo. I looked at the product. Valeo was just the same as the codes that put the emblem on the feredo brand product.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 7
dukenukem82
I bought trw, but when it gets too hot, the kite sounds, I couldn't go to the turlude master, it will be 3-4 weeks.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 8
koliva
[QUOTE = jack67] I don't remember right now, but it was 10-15 pounds less than valeo. I looked at the product. Valeo was just the same code that put the emblem on the feredo brand product. I do not think that there is only the emblem difference between them "Smile" There is absolutely a difference in quality.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 9
toga406
I think the original will be better in the services that are sold but they all do the same. The lathe is made only if the discs are bent. discs can be skewed when hot
08.05.2020 16:50 # 10
sahin-peugeot
[QUOTE = jack67] I changed my front discs in April and went to the automan and asked for the original disc. They said that they can change with the new one if it continues to make a sound. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
they gave wrong information, I am correcting you, Peugeot does not take the ferry and hit the brand on it, I do not know if they showed you the original disk, but there is no brand or emblem on it,
08.05.2020 16:50 # 11
FTH
[QUOTE = sahin-peugeot] [QUOTE = jack67] I changed my front discs in April, went to auto automobile in Ankara and asked for the original disc. They have a voice but they said that if they continue to be able to make a sound because they are new, they can change with a new one. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
they gave you wrong information, I am correcting you, Peugeot does not take the ferry and hit the brand, I do not know if they showed you the original disk, but there is no brand or emblem on it,
[/ QUOTE]

What am I going to pay for you ..
08.05.2020 16:50 # 12
sahin-peugeot
[QUOTE = FTH] [QUOTE = sahin-peugeot] [QUOTE = jack67] I changed my front discs in April, went to auto automobile in Ankara and asked for the original disc. I got the ferry, he has a little voice right now but he said that if he continues to be able to make a sound because he is new, they can change with a new one. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
they gave you wrong information, I am correcting you, Peugeot does not take the ferry and hit the brand, I do not know if they showed you the original disk, but there is no brand or emblem on it,
[/ QUOTE]

What price do I get from you ..
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Original disk set 110 tl
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”