Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

brake and transmission noise

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:36 # 1
emr_41_175
friends, first of all, hello to you all I registered on the site today and I will have a few questions on this first day. About 2.5 months ago, I got 206 1.4xt with enthusiasm, when I bought the 2004 model car, there was a buzz in 1st and 2nd gear, we lowered the gear, neither remained, nor did we have a transmission gear. changed, humming off, shifting gears are good at grip, but sometimes when I go on the road, idle or idle, I get a giggling noise from the gearbox and listened to it, especially as I heard the grasshopper sound. .Thanks to the master peugeot I take the gear, it is chronic but I didn't believe it
& nbsp; there are noises coming from the brake to the brake, there is no sound when going fast, but when going between the neighborhood or something, the sound comes from the front without braking, the sound comes from half the pressure to the brake, and the full pressure will come from the front without braking, and the sound from the front to the brakes is full, and the sound is full, it does not sound like the sound, it sounds like it does not sound. They said that the discs have turned lathe, if the discs can be trapezoid or if they are finished, they will shake if they are finished. Thanks in advance

08.05.2020 17:36 # 2
Aziz
Welcome to the previous.

Please read the section to the attention of new members.
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7516&title=new -beat-attention-subject-read-before-read It turns out, look at the disc, is there anything in the style of scratching? the only one is bright, is it already?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”