Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Bowing is a Great Danger ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:13 # 1
Guests
To talk about the inaccuracy of spring cutting, we first need to consider the structure of the spring. The spring bottom is a flat (i.e. it can stand upright when it is placed on the ground), it is a material that rises spiral upward. When we cut from the top or bottom of the spring, it will disappear as a flat section, the bottom point will be the part that spirals upwards. When the bow is placed perpendicular to the ground at the end of this process, only an area of 2-3 mm will touch the ground and cannot stand upright on the ground. When we put this spring on the shock absorber, both the pressure of the shock absorber and the weight of the vehicle will be seen as the lower part is seated. What happens when entering a bend? When we enter the right bend, the left side is lying in the air while all of us are in good mood. The load on the right shock absorber discharges. At this stage, the bottom surface of a non-truncated spring is in full contact with the shock absorber, while a truncated spring only touches the 2-3mm portion of the shock absorber, as described in the upper paragraph. Not being aware of the danger is not from work. Going to luck over 2-3 mm. It means that 2-3 mm slipping (throwing when the load is over, etc.) means that the lower part of the spring comes out or slips. aside, let the springs make certain oscillations, these oscillations to the front gear and chassis are min. It is produced in the number and range of specific pods in order to cause damage and bring maximum comfort. Reducing these links primarily reduces the number of oscillations and hardens. As a result, sudden and hard load is loaded on the front tool at once. Knowing what will happen in the long term to the front team, which has been hit hard and hard. As for the shock absorber hardening, I have not understood the concept of possible. What does 0% correspond to, what does 100% correspond to. I think 0% corresponds to the hardness of the original shock absorber and a shock absorber that looks like a flat metal that does not oscillate at 100%. How the shock absorber is hardened, as far as I know, with the oil put in it. Since there is no type of oil that covers the 2% concept I mentioned above (that is, an original oil for 0%, a fat in the consistency of solid matter produced for 100%), it only exists in the language of the shock absorber in the concept, and it is not technically valid. then, the most important equipment, the shock absorber spring system, I never touch the blade and hammer of the Ali-guard in the industry.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 2
hakann83
++ & nbsp; "Thumbs
08.05.2020 16:13 # 3
Long Beach
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=18837
pusmus
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=18658&KW=yay&title=direksiyon- box
wares
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=18865&KW=yaylar&title=34-um-0099-ilk-arabam
kesikçi
http: Member to Member http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=18329& //forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=15427&kw=yaylar&title=spor-yay simpleton; KW = springs & amp; title = torsion-medical advice when Member 15-20s. what I found, there are so many dangers and they still have a shortcut-heating-puzzling-pastirma .....
when they crash, they get into an accident wow wow ... getti gettiii ...
no casco did not pay No, what did the police say I know ....
in a place that is curious-enthusiastic for the car, not even one on the tracks, the world of the rally ... ...
08.05.2020 16:13 # 4
KrsTNcK
I have only one pod heated back and front, I wonder if this would cause a big problem, nothing said but I do not know ..
08.05.2020 16:13 # 5
I Love My Pug
the best sports bow, or coilover
I'm against me, heating, cutting or something.
& nbsp;
"Applause" & nbsp; Applause By_Ersin "
08.05.2020 16:13 # 6
sahin-peugeot
None of them replace the original. Engineers who designed the vehicle would produce it that way.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 7
dukenukem82
some of them, like the shock absorber iron is cutio spring, it remains again the piezo vehicle
08.05.2020 16:13 # 8
sedataksu
I am completely opposed. If you do, at least put on a sports bow, even if it is a problem for the car, it is the most correct coliver. 0 "alt =" Wall "title =" Wall "/>
08.05.2020 16:13 # 9
Guests
What does Pishmak mean to God's love "Grin" & nbsp; & nbsp;
No one should be taken, but I see such terms, I am very smiling. Fusilli, fusilli, etc etc
& nbsp;
40 years of detonation has occurred "Embarrassed"
& nbsp;
Spring cutting is completely stinging and dangerous. Our homeland is full of unconscious people who say "nothing." It may not happen, but it is very high compared to the normal that it may be. It is your preference to get around with such a risky ... However, if I do, I will put the original aside and put it on Eibach ...
08.05.2020 16:13 # 10
frtkck
I came across last week, the friend put the car on sale, but the front teams sounded because they cut the springs. These problems do not occur in the use of sports bows, right? If we found the asphalt patch after the Germans found the asphalt, cutting the bow is probably out of us.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 11
sedataksu
[QUOTE = frtkck] I came across last week, the friend put his car on sale, but the front teams sounded because they cut the springs. We sometimes ignore our lives and the lives of others, so that we can run cheaply. These problems do not occur in the use of sports bows, right? If we found the asphalt patch after the Germans found the asphalt, the spring cutting is also likely to come out of us. it would be better to use a spring and sports shock absorber or coliver. The cost will be higher, but this is the truth.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 12
Emre Ekrem
All kinds of interventions to be cut, puckered, scrunch, more precisely to bow and shock absorber are to endanger the person himself and his loved ones, that is, everyone who gets in that vehicle, plus the environment. Thank you. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:13 # 13
metin
Never cut it, never by heating it, because the spring is a flexible material and will harden when heated to cut, so the probability of breaking in a possible bend is very high, as it becomes stiff. therefore, derailment and major accidents may occur. If you don't want to experience these, go get a sport bow and ride like pashas.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 14
Alparslan
[QUOTE = text] absolutely do not cut, never by heating, because the spring is a flexible material and will harden when heated to cut, so the probability of breaking in a possible bend is very high as it hardens. therefore, derailment and major accidents may occur. If you don't want to experience them, go get a sport bow and ride like pashas. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
I think like a thousand kings like pashas my text "Grin" & nbsp ; yAy cutting job & nbsp; blank job yAaAa & nbsp; "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:13 # 15
Guests
Friends too I laugh at these terms, nobody can knock, smudge or scratch my car "Embarrassed"
Let others be an example ...
08.05.2020 16:13 # 16
dukenukem82
Original in my vehicle, we were upright like a lion, but if I do, I would like to take a bow like cecoli. Laughter "/> & nbsp; if we don't have cars to push in the forum & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:13 # 17
dukenukem82
Two brothers who smeared with me from my brother kept saying the car is a two yesterday :))
08.05.2020 16:13 # 18
metin

this is the first time I heard the hitting of people, we saw the emo types of people, now they started treating cars emo icons.

08.05.2020 16:13 # 19
Guests

We are talking about the danger of cutting the bow here. If the vehicle is intended to be downgraded,

1. The option is to wear a manufactured sports spring for that vehicle.
2. The option is to buy more expensive and higher setting colovers
& nbsp;
Two friends There is no problem with the sports bow wearing something that will load up and pay off. If you attach a -3.5 cm spring, there will be no need to change the depreciation. But if you wear a -5cm spring, I think it is necessary to replace it with a shorter and more sporty shock absorber ...
& nbsp;
< DIV> In such cases, damage to ten teams vs. water is a separate issue. The issue here is that the vehicle is taken down without the use of wood from the safety of the vehicle. It manufactures the vehicle as an option to the factory. But it produces a certain height in order to address everyone. I do not think there is any unsafe condition of the subtraction ... The only possible trouble is undermining the vehicle. This is a situation where the & nbsp; portion will take & nbsp; eyes. A kind of safety can be provided by installing crankcase protection ...
CeCoLi 2011-10-11 14:31:00
08.05.2020 16:13 # 20
OkaN
[QUOTE = text]

this is the first time I hear what you are hitting, we have seen the emo types of people, now they started treating cars with emo icons.

[/ QUOTE]

zuhahah text that phoenix has a phi & nbsp; sting "Embarrassed" I'm cracking that word or
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”