Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Bosch Car After Service ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:00 # 1
Guests
Good night, guys.
I went to Bosch Car Service today regarding the stop problem I opened yesterday at the topical.
I liked the service in general. they are related. I am not saying anything for the devices. Everything is equipped.
First they connected the vehicle to the PC.
unfortunately the problem came out of the spark plugs.They talked to me first.I found out that my spark plugs are the same as the Reno 9 spark plugs for easier understanding.
spark plugs have changed. I paid 25 TL for 4 spark plugs.
throat butterfly cleared on one side (for my peace of mind)
Then they lifted the car on the fiber and looked in general. When it came to the gaps, brake pads, axles, rear torsions .....

When I was afraid, it came to my head. While checking the gap at the back with the master crowbar, it showed that there was a little gap. a click sound is heard while controlling the left back with a crowbar.
we went to the right. He checked it with a crowbar and showed it. no yawning there.

They said they made 500 tlye. The market price is about 400-500 range.

I told you about the status of the left back. How much more do you think will take me this way? Is there any urgency? or should i get it right now?
Thanks for the answers you will give.
maverick 2011-08-16 00:51:17
08.05.2020 16:00 # 2
cetin
QuestionQuestionThumbs Up
08.05.2020 16:00 # 3
Guests
There is no way to leave it, but there is advice to get it done, but it does not. Wall
08.05.2020 16:00 # 4
hakann83
I think get it out of your screen and then make other problems
08.05.2020 16:00 # 5
Guests
At this stage, if he changes the torsion balls directly without going to the lathe, would he be the master?
there is nothing on the right. there is very little space on the left. When it flexes with the crowbar, it clicks. Is the shaft bearing broken?
maverick 2011-08-16 14:29:37
08.05.2020 16:00 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = maverick] At this stage, if he changes the torsion balls directly without going to the lathe, master?
there is nothing on the right. there is very little space on the left. When it flexes with the crowbar, it clicks. Is the shaft bearing broken?
[/ QUOTE]
No matter what you are looking after, you are empty. But according to the gap, there is a possibility that the shaft has been worn ...
I think you should have it at the most convenient time
This situation will not leave you on the road, but as you continue to use it, you will increase the amount of action you will take.
the cecol 2011-08-16 14:36:01
08.05.2020 16:00 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = maverick] at this stage, if he changes the torsion balls directly without going to the lathe, master?
[/ QUOTE]
No matter what you are looking after, you are empty. But according to the gap, there is a possibility that the shaft has been worn ...
I think you should have it at the most convenient time
This situation will not leave you on the road, but as you continue to use it, you will increase the amount of action you will take.
[/ QUOTE]
once you showed me the picture of the torsion repair kit.
someone french and someone german.
which one is good. and how much are their prices? Can I get one from 206 for German?
08.05.2020 16:00 # 8
34sea45
bosch car service guys know the job but cash is back
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”