Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Boron Additive ¿

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:24 # 1
vbmaster
Dear members;

Does anyone use this boron mineral oil additive? I do not know how many ml when you put the motor oil, but do not sweat when you empty that bottle? Has fuel saving really felt? Thanks ...
08.05.2020 15:24 # 2
ugur_clskn
I used it. My engine decreases the oil, 2000 km, 1 liter of mobile is 10-60 oil solution. I looked at the past night, when I could not see the oil, I bought the boron power I desperately drained from the oil cover: D After 3 days, I found 1 liter 10-60 and added it. Let's see if we cut or not. I just trust it, I don't think it will hurt the engine in any way
08.05.2020 15:24 # 3
vbmaster
What do you say at the point of saving fuel? There is also a contribution for engine oil leakage, I know that it works too, maybe you try it?
08.05.2020 15:24 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = ugur_clskn] I used. My engine decreases the oil, 2000 km, 1 liter of mobile is 10-60 oil solution. I looked at the past night, when I could not see the oil, I bought the boron power I desperately drained from the oil cover: D After 3 days, I found 1 liter 10-60 and added it. Let's see if we cut or not. I trust only I don't think it will hurt the engine in any way [/ QUOTE]
Boron power is not a product like "restored" engine repair. Besides, it is not a product that stops burning fat :)) There will be no use to you.
bor power is just a product for protection. There is no other feature ...
If the engine decreases 1 liter of oil at 2000 km, it may be the solution of restored flour back to your engine. your machine is hung quite a bit: ((((
I wonder what km of vehicle is ???
08.05.2020 15:24 # 5
vbmaster
Hodja now in this case, etc. Do you need a heavy maintenance friend, I think the cost of the car is abundant?
08.05.2020 15:24 # 6
Guests
Understand the engine without opening it, but a roughest segment is thrown. but I think it does not feel like the ring is saved by being thrown. Because there is a serious oil consumption. But of course this is an estimate.
The engine cannot be understood without opening it. But I was hurt, certain things changed ... once it was done
08.05.2020 15:24 # 7
ose
I do not know the fuel I used the boron, but when the oil cap was opened, the amount of air vapor decreased. I did not feel any difference in the engine sound. It should not be used only in worn engines that have a recipe in the manual. Let me ask a question Is there any blue smoke coming out from exhaust?
08.05.2020 15:24 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = kankam_743] I don't know the fuel I used the boron, but when I opened the oil cap, the amount of air vapor was reduced. I did not feel any difference in the engine sound. It should not be used only in worn engines that have a recipe in the manual. One question, let me ask Is there any blue smoke coming out from exhaust? [/ QUOTE]
it is not possible that the blue smoke does not come out of the car, which decreases the oil so much :)) if the fire does not blow the smoke, the only option should be that it flows under the oil. Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:24 # 9
ose
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = kankam_743] I don't know the fuel I used, but when I opened the oil cap, there was a decrease in the amount of air vapor. I did not feel any difference in the engine sound. It should not be used only in worn engines that have a recipe in the manual. One question, let me ask Is there any blue smoke coming out from exhaust? [/ QUOTE]
it is not possible that the blue smoke does not come out of the car, which decreases the oil so much :)) if the fire does not blow the smoke, the only option should be that it flows under the oil. Sırıtma
[/ QUOTE]
Gülme well, my previous car looked like diesel corsa exhaust ooo what a nice engine you would have thought. I would buy oil like gasoline. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:24 # 10
Guests

I said it, or I want it :)) it is running under one option. If ultra prim is used, there will be no problem :))

08.05.2020 15:24 # 11
F-Eren
[QUOTE = cecol of]

I said it, or I want it :)) it is running under one option. If ultra prim is used, there will be no problem :))

[/ QUOTE]

Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:24 # 12
vbmaster
Hodja, what contribution would you suggest to those who missed a little bit (except circumcision?) Dil Çıkarma )
08.05.2020 15:24 # 13
marasov
you see, no need to say
I used it as soon as I bought it in all 5 of my cars. Star
08.05.2020 15:24 # 14
ose
The contribution of boron is huge. I agree. In fact, if the vehicle is lpg, it must be used. The combustion temperature of the gas is higher than gasoline. Boron slightly relaxes the engine.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 15
boranaydogmus
I used it with castrol magnatec, there was no change in fuel. but it was good for the working order of the vehicle or it seemed to me (it may be a psychological situation).
08.05.2020 15:24 # 16
monur
A friend of mine used this boron power and the engine started to smoke blue smoke. The car 2005 Nissan Almera 1.5 petrol at 50,000 km. Oil and blue smoke discharging at 600 km. I will say that there will be, but it seems to me that it would be like a hapless bedouin.

I think it's best to stay away from this type of contribution.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 17
koliva
If you are using one of the best brands, there are already all the necessary ingredients in it. In my opinion, there is no need.

@monur, due to the nature of Boron substance has a weakness to water. If water is mixed to some extent in the water, things may be mixed in the engine. Where the water enters the oil in the car of 50 thousand, it is a mystery.

Wide and detailed information on the subject (in English) is here:
http://www.carbibles.com/additives.html
Koliva 2011-05-10 23:03:21
08.05.2020 15:24 # 18
vbmaster
Hodja, do not say that, he fled cheaply. Also, there are fastening oils. It is not clear what it is in. Made in china.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 19
vbmaster
Or is there anybody who adds this boron additive :)
08.05.2020 15:24 # 20
iibrahimm
I used the previous engine was throwing blue smoke. When I started it, I bought it. I bought it. I cut the smoke, it was noticed in the junction. But it was the engine because it was time for the engine.

Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”