Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Body-Paint-Sound isolation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:16 # 1
umydn
Hello friends. I will have my vehicle painted in full body paint.
Do you have any information about the price?
What should I look for when painting the bodywork?
If you have any other suggestions, I would appreciate it if you write.

Also, I say that I have to remove the sound isolation while the car body is being painted.
What materials do you recommend for sound isolation?
Where do we need to sound isolate?
08.05.2020 21:16 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
it must be done everywhere to ensure integrity. You can watch professional videos from YouTube and get ideas. My advice is to get the job done.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 3
umydn
Oğuzhan bey, I think you said it for sound isolation. Of course I would like to have a professional place, but of course they want herpes. I plan to do sound insulation with my own vehicle while my ready vehicle is stripped. Instead of giving extra workmanship, I prefer to learn the materials used and how they are made and do them myself. Also, known masters are looking to get the money done as soon as possible. It is hard to find a master dealing like his own car in this period.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 4
Cemm
Ankara Şaşmaz also asked for another vehicle yesterday, it was said about 6 thousand.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 5
umydn
I cost 4/1 of that price and I know where and what I apply because I do it myself. The vehicle body paint will already be peeled off.
Actually, I couldn't gather clear information about the materials. I don't think of exaggerating too much. Just cut the sound to 50%.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 6
Cemm
I only said the prices I learned for the bodywork. I have no idea about the insulation. I saw it on YouTube.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 7
GokhaN
They say that for 5000 paint, they need to be done completely in isolation, but everything has to be removed, so it doesn't feel hot to me. you can have your front doors and trunk lid closed under the vehicle if there is no rust, squeezing or grinding
08.05.2020 21:16 # 8
umydn
Thank you for your interest. I found it at a very very affordable price for paint. I had question marks in my mind about workmanship, but I would have removed those question marks, thanks to the master. After I have my car painted, I add the pictures, I make master's advice.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 9
OguzhanKucuk61
If you are involved in a budget, it's true. Look at YouTube, my teacher gives information on application videos. Then you get information about the materials used and do it yourself.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”