Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Bluetooth Usb

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:09 # 1
Mert160
Friends, I don't know if you have lived before. My vehicle 2011 model acces 308 I have been using both bluetooth and usb without any trouble in my vehicle that I have been using for two years. But I had it disassembled for tape silent mode and when I had it plugged in, the bluetoot and usb connection went away. It says "Usb communication error" for usb. I formatted the usb and did not read it again. I connect via Bluetooth, but neither my voice goes nor does it sound. In short, when I source, I cannot go to those pages. I made it look the original link is not afterwards. Bluetooth is connected, the guide appears, but I cannot provide any songs or calls. Although there is no aux in my car, there is an option for the side entry.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher has to connect to the vehicle and check the USB and Bluetooth features, maybe it has become passive. I wonder what the tape was
08.05.2020 21:09 # 3
Mert160
If you remember the tape was in silent mode, you made a comment again. I was unable to switch when it was removed I don't know exactly what was removed. It was connected to the computer and the employee there could not find the opening and closed the aux. Usb could not open the bluetooth
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”