Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Blowing sound after maintenance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:20 # 1
burakkaya
Hello friends

I had my vehicle serviced 2 weeks ago. I put Castrol 10w40 engine oil, I replaced these two filters with the original oil and diesel filter. A sub-industry air filter was installed as an air filter. Then there was a noise in the vehicle. When it went over 2000 cycles, a sound like air, wind or a blowing sound started to come from the engine part. I suspect this air filter because it is a sub-industry.

I said let me get your ideas. What do you think might be caused by this sound? As I heard, a very frustrating situation has been gnawing at people.

My vehicle: 2005 1.4 hdi x-design 108000 km
08.05.2020 18:20 # 2
halilefe
Did the filter sit properly or did I look at it
08.05.2020 18:20 # 3
burakkaya
How did I check it? Is it something I can do on my own?
08.05.2020 18:20 # 4
Barut
You may have a short filter installed or you can not know without removing the filter.
08.05.2020 18:20 # 5
burakkaya
Friends opened the hood yesterday and there was a rupture in the pipe coming out of the turbo. I think the blowing sound stems from here. I ordered online from this pipe. When I get it, I guess it's not something I can wear myself. so I will take it to the master and put it on. I hope the problem will be fixed.
08.05.2020 18:20 # 6
Bugra
As I said, I personally experienced a blowing and when it was loaded into the gas, it sounded like the wind sound from the engine, I looked at the engine, I looked at it, there is a large pipe entering the back of the filter. The problem is gone when he slipped off. But if your turbo pipe is torn, I don't know if I can.
08.05.2020 18:20 # 7
ahmet_bjk
The cracked turbo nose makes a whistling sound, the vehicle does not accelerate well, and when you open the bonnet, it blows air from the cracked part of the turbo. I had it in my kangoo car and bought it for 75 liras.
If your hand is somewhat inclined to these things, you can change it yourself.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”